Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all my Chi-town area brothers (and sisters if applicable) I was wondering if meetiing up one day, night, weekend day, whatever at the Streets of Woodfield would be something anyone is interested in. I thought about it today and realized that it is at a great intersection point. I-90, 290, 355, etc...almost anywhere could end up here. I would love to meet fellow riders one day/night. If this is something worth doing, please post on. Hell, I'll go even if only one rider agrees. Weather depending we could do this weekend or even sooner. Lemme know, I'm game!!
Jason

·
Premium Member
463 Posts
i've heard streets of woodfield mentioned before, but don't really know where exactly that is... i'd be up for meeting up when i'm in town ;D

V

·
0 Posts
id be down for a meet. (funny i just posted a similar message on the other thread about chicago clubs/events in the chicago area).

ill be there if im free that day.

streets of woodfield is that little strip mall area just south of woodfield mall. its off higgins/rt53. there's a gameworks/galyans/shaws crabhouse/movie theatre.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I'm game for that. I know exactly where it is too. Lots of bikers hang out in there too. So when are people free to meet up?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts