Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Gals, I actually own a Streetfighter but thought I'd join this site as well....get all my DUCS in a row ! I was actually looking for Jewelry with a Ducati Theme and was directed to this site--but never found the Jewelry. I did however see some posts regarding a Jewelry Shop opening so I must be getting close !
This is my first Ducati and it puts a smile on my face everytime I ride it ! I've owned many bikes over the last 40 some years of riding..the most recent being a Honda CBX 6 cyl, a Yamaha V-max which I still own, an 07 Goldwing and now the Streetfighter which happens to be the lightest, most powerful, best braking, best handling motorcycle I've ever owned !
I'm looking forward to meeting other Ducati owners for rides and events and enjoying what many believe is the best motorcycle in the world. Paul

·
Super Moderator
3,955 Posts
I'd agree that the StreetFighter counts as a Monster type. I've testridden a few of them, and it's a hell of a bike. A strong contender for my next bike if I ever need to replace the one I've got.

PhilB

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Streetfighter S is a Monster

I'm located in Bowie, Texas which is between Ft Worth and Wichita Falls. It's very hot 105 during the daytime but rideable after the sun goes down. Only disadvantage is, that's when the deer come out ! The Monster S 1100 test ride is what turned me on to Ducatis. After riding my V-Max, to have a bike that actually handled was awesome. The sound and the low end torque, the braking....all supurb. Then I rode the Streetfighter and my first Ducati was a done deal....I've been smiling ever since ! Viva la DUC !! Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts