Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please keep your eyes out for a 2007 aprilia tuono. it is matte black (stock
paint) and has acculign rearsets and cyclecat clipons. (both black). this would be the only tuono i've ever heard of with clipons, and there is no mounting points left on the bike to put the stock high bars back on it. also has factory aprilia ti slipons, plate relocater, smaller signals, and one small crg barend mirror. oh - and motovation sliders.

it belongs to my friend elliot, and it was just stolen last night in gresham. please forward this to everyone you know, let's get this back. it was currently his only mode of transportation, and he misses it greatly, as you can imagine. someone in the apartment complex it was stolen from heard it start at about 5am this morning, so it's probably roaming around somewhere as opposed to being in someone's van....

thanks in advance for your help, and if i can find some pictures of it i will send those along.

if you see anything or hear anything you can call me at the shop. or email me. shop phone: 503.292.7488, my email [email protected]

thanks again.

kat

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think I have seen him riding that bike on 181st, prior to being stolen of course. Upon capture maybe theif can be target practice for Mother then concrete shoes...

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: STOLEN BIKE!!!! FOUND!

yeah! it's back!!!! :)
didn't catch anyone, apparently never got started, found in a ditch on the side of the road in sandy.
filthy from sitting there for probably the past 2 weeks.....

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
cool its back!! KAt, come join us Friday for some beers! oh, dont forget to bring Nikki (-boyfriend).

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
Visolara said:
cool its back!! KAt, come join us Friday for some beers! oh, dont forget to bring Nikki (-boyfriend).
Hey Mo - I saw Nikki at the grocery store last weekend - you should start shopping at my store...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts