Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Preferably an S4R as I'd like to use the fatter bars. If anyone has one, I'd like to take it off your hands.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have one. It has some blems but I'll send you a pic if your interested, and you can give me your offer based on that.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply and yes, I'm interested. Go ahead and send me some pics.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
OK , It won't be till tues or wed though.

·
Banned
2,007 Posts
if mike decides against it, i'm interested.
cheers,
paul.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, I'm down in San Diego and could easily make a road trip up there this weekend to pick it up.

Mike

·
Registered
50 Posts
I want to send you a picture before you make the trip. I'll post/send you one well before the weekend.

If you decide you want it, sounds great.

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I have a stock top triple off an S4RS, with the fatter bars, but it takes the Ohlins fork legs that might be fatter than stock. Let me know if your other deal falls through. Have upper and lower triples.

Dave

·
Registered
50 Posts
Pictures coming today...later.

I'll also post pics of the lower triple w/ stem&bearings, and front pair of Brembos from stock (like new condition w/ approx 1K miles on the pads).

Still interested?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, still interested, but just in the top triple and the stock bar if you've got it. Did the '05 come with the fat Magura bars? I know my S2R did.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yep... but no Magura for sale.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
If you still need it, check with Nytebreed. I helped him change out his top triple and bars to a Cyclecat top triple and clip-ons. All the parts are still in my workshop and I'd like to get them out of there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for your trouble, but I picked up some taller clipons instead.

Mike

1 - 13 of 13 Posts