Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

Stock to Hi-mount conversion...

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  MonsterHooligan 
#1 ·
... Can this be done??? (I'm sure it's possible) are there kits or anything that will allow me to make my stock cans into hi-mounts??? I really want a hi-mount system, and if I keep my cans and just have them modified (probably by strati), why not? ;D

#3 ·
I would call up motowheels or motostrano and ask if you can order just the "S-pipes" and then see if you can make it work...

#6 ·
So have you gone ahead and ordered the high mounts or gone with the S pipe? Im kind of curious to see if that would work, Im all about saving money too, I prefer the high mount look to the lower and if the S pipe mod would work for the look and could give me some time to save up for a real set, hey Im all about that!!

#10 ·
I was looking to do this with some TwoBros low cans, and had no luck finding just S-Pipes.
you might check with stuart at spareshack.com just in case.

We ended up having s-pipes custom made...cost like $400 for that and a few other custom -made parts.
best bet is to get a whole system with the s-pipes, brackets and cans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.