Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many of people customized their tanks.
It'd be nice to share pictures of our Tanks, get feedbacks and Ideas.
Right now my tank is stock, though I removed the DUCATI lettering.
I also use a black Ducati performance tank bra when i go on long rides.
Got a 2nd tank i wanna put onto the monster but i'm not sure if it's gonna fit it.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I was thinking something nice to do on a dark tank would be to get the DUcati logo in a black GLOSS.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts
If you have a tank in the right color and with the correct type of lettering on it, why would you want to modify it?

The boys, and a closeup of my tank:

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who did your paint job, those kid almost look real ;)

M

·
0 Posts
I like my stock monster dark tank but my favorite is the corse paint scheme for a tank, the furled checkered flag on red. I was thinking of finding a good shop to paint the black/white flag and corse logo on the dark tank (no red!) but thats a bit a ways off.

X

·
0 Posts
Mine is getting a silver marble applied as we speak....I should hopefully get the bike together next week.. the custom tank is a gift from a friend! I left the lettering off increases the "what is that bike" factor. I also chopped up and molded a new "Black tongue" I hope to have the dig pics back son.. camera didn't belong to me waiting to get them in my e-mail.

·
Premium Member
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2nd one from the bottom?
if it is i might have seen it on ebay awhile ago :p

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
my tank is gloss black with raised silver lettering. It looks nice, and I get alot of compliments/questions about it.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Mine came with a Splash tank, but I am partial to the corse tank and tail.
Doc

O

·
0 Posts
painted mine myselef. tank was trashed when i bought it.
sorry no pics, black metalic, with red orange stipe on top back as far as gas cap, and on the sides where the tank bulges out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts