Sure. But here's the deal. My bike is in the shop for repair. Figured I'd have it back by now, but there is a problem getting the part from Ducati. I have a buyer for the bike once I get it back from the shop. I am reluctant to sell the stock mufflers before the sale of the bike, just in case I crunch one of my Leo Vinces before I am able to conclude the sale of the bike. If you can wait a little while, I will sell them once my bike is sold.
Sorry for that. If you can't wait, I understand. I'll get a chance to weigh and measure the mufflers this evening if you still want them.