Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this club still active? there havent been any posts on here since Feb.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Cold rainy weather is not popular with riders.

Weather is getting better, anyone up for a ride?

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
I'm trying to get a ride going down here in the Low Country SC. Any takers?

·
Registered
132 Posts
I prefer to leave late morning after it warms up a bit. I am not much into the 6 am morning rides.

There are many great roads in the area. A great ride is side roads out to the Harpers Ferry area and along the canal. Another is the roads from Hampstead to Timonium.

It all depends on how long and how far you want to ride.

If anyone is a go, pm me and we can swap emails for a meeting time and place.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ducatz,
I'm a new Duc owner in Charleston, SC. I try to ride every weekend. Maybe we could meet up sometime.

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ducatz,
It was good to fianally meet another list member. Let me know when you come up to get your bike serviced, We could take the wives out to dinner downtown or something. Looks like a southern chapter of MAMHA might be catching on.

Maddiesmom,
I'm in Charleston too. There are a couple a people from up near columbia and one guy I have talked to from down near Folly. There are also a couple of people with 748's around. (if you can't ride with monster, might as well ride with Ducs) I have been semi-actively trying to get a group of ducs out for a ride locally. I usually get out most weekends. Took a trip down to Hilton Head last weekend. Send me a PM if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Maddiesmom:

Sorry that you didn't post a little sooner. I would have been cool for you to ride down with xjdave. We'll have to get something going here soon now that the weather is getting nice.

We'll stay in touch.

Dave:

Thanx for stopping by, it was cool to meet you as well. We'll make a plan for soemthing in the future with the people for up your way & a few from down here in the low country as well.

L8r,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts