Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you know about 48oz Delmonico? This pic shows the SIDE not the surface!! I got 80% through it. If I had to do it over again, I'd rather eat 2 24oz.......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here's the piece that was leftover. I stopped eating before I got sore! I didn't want it to be a bad expirience. I've been going to this place for a couple years now I wanted to see what the big dog was like. Size asiide, I'd still go for the 24oz! This place is near my inlaws but I still drive ~1:30 just for the steak and then drive home w/o visiting the inlaws!! haha

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
How long did it take just to cook that thing? You might as well have had the whole cow at the table, that is huge!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
45min and it was still pink on the inside!! (not that there's anything wrong with that)

·
Registered
124 Posts
I love my steaks rare (mooing rare). A steak that large looks yummy. But, to sear the outside and keep the entire inside rare seems really difficult. I agree with you. I'd rather do 2 24ozers.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
this THING would feed entire african village for at least 1 year ;D

bon apetite!

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's in New Brunswick and I have a standing record for never saying no to going to this place!

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Justin Sain said:
It's in New Brunswick and I have a standing record for never saying no to going to this place!
Whats the place called?

·
Registered
326 Posts
There used to be one in hoboken as well on washington street. They give you half head of lettuce un-chopped for your salad.
I couldnt finish a 24oz there. I felt i needed a forklift to take me to my car.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Looks like that monster could raise my cholesterol 100 points!!! Bigger is not always better.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Rami said:
There used to be one in hoboken as well on washington street. They give you half head of lettuce un-chopped for your salad.
I couldnt finish a 24oz there. I felt i needed a forklift to take me to my car.
Yeah I think there's like 5 of them total

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Sounds like a road trip in the spring. :D

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
always sounds good to me! I'd say that I'd keep it in mind, but it's always in my mind! consider it "gonna happen"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts