Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 03' 800ie I changed the brake light on my rear and then tried to restart the bike.

Checked all fuses, were okay. Reprogrammed immobilizer thru sequence suggested with all 3 keys (1 red; 2 black).

When turn switch on; lights come on, dials show correct readings; battery is strong, fuel pump comes on, No Ignition!!? Any ideas?
Thanks,
Fergie

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Help2

On my 03' 800ie I changed the brake light on my rear and then tried to restart the bike.

Checked all fuses, were okay. Reprogrammed immobilizer thru sequence suggested with all 3 keys (1 red; 2 black).

When turn switch on; lights come on, dials show correct readings; battery is strong, fuel pump comes on, No Ignition!!? Any ideas?
Thanks,
Fergie
I ASLO CHANGED MY BRAKELIGHT WITH A NEW CUSTOM HARDWIRED LED BULB PANEL AND NOW I GET NO SPARK. NEW BATTERY, NEW PLUGS. I DON'T HAVE A RED KEY AND DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT RESETTING OR REPROGRAMMING AS MENTIONED. I DO KNOW THAT BOTH MY SPARKPLUG WIRES CAN BE PULLED OUT OF THE SPARK PLUG BOOT IS THAT NORMAL? HELP, I FINALLY DID ALL THE WORK MY SELF WITH OIL CHANGE AND HEADLIGHT AND NEW BRAKE AND RUNNING LIGHTS AND DRAINING AND REFILLING THE GAS TANK ...AND NOW IT WON'T GIVE ME ANY SPARK AND TURN OVER. aaAAHHHHH! ANY SUGGESTIONS OR STANDARD ORDER OF PROCEDURE FOR PROBLEM SOLVING THIS? I WANNNA RIDE!!! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts