Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
My wife and I do, but we live in town and just walk over. I have seen some bikes there, but no Ducs.

S

·
0 Posts
If you ride through town, I'll keep my eye out for you. Once in a while, I run errands around there on my bike. Maybe we'll cross paths.

Mike M.

S

·
0 Posts
I am in San MAteo and cruise by there every now and then. Haven't seen any duc's yet, but we can always start.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I live in Dlay City, let me know when we meet there and I should be there as well.

·
Registered
316 Posts
It'd be great if you guys could coordinate a day to get together there. Talk about setting a monthly meeting time. That's what we're doing in the south bay at Orchard Valley. It'd be fun to run up there and see you guys together.

Cesar.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
i think if we keep the local meetings to just 1 group instead of all these little groups it's better - maybe move the meetings around so every 3rd meeting is at the same locale.

Jan - south bay (campbell)
Feb - san mateo
Mar - san fran
Apr - south bay
May - san mateo
Jun - san fran

etc etc etc

·
Registered
316 Posts
We've tried the 'group' meetings. They work just fine. Scott has to do some cajoling, but it does work. But there's never been a day set for regular meetings.
It's more likely that people will get together locally though. I think that if we move the meeting around you will mainly attract the locals that month. I don't see anything but good for people to get together locally and as a group. Whatever builds community.
Do you see any harm in it?
Cesar.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This wasn't intended to be a big social event, not that it's problem. Just a little hangout, for members around the area to hangout when ever they feel like it. I think monthly meetings are good too, and I am all for it.

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but this still feels like a South Bay group, not a San Francisco group.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
oki doki - the more meetings the better!

So. When do we meet at Burlingame S.B. for the riders that
can ride to it.

S

·
0 Posts
I'm up for a meeting in Burlingame at Starbucks. Even if just a few show up, it would be great to meet some fellow DMLers.
Somebody pick a date and time and I'll be there. San Mateo is doable, too.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Lets doit for Saturday the 14th or Sunday the 15th, Mornings.
perhaps around 8:30ish. or 9 am??

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am going to be out of town this weekend, could we do it sometime in the evening next week? Sat/Sun really busy there, would be diffcult to find parking for those that don't live around the area.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Hey any day is cool for me, just let me know and I should be there....-

1 - 20 of 39 Posts