Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering the Staintune system for my S2R. I can't find any sound files and very limited pics on this system. Does anyone have it installed? How does it sound and fit? Where would be the best place to purchase?
Any input would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
I've been looking around for a new exhaust system for my S2R also and was looking at the Staintune. I wrote to them a couple of times and got a responce back real quick and they also supplied extra photo's. My only sticking point was that the header didn't look like it supported the O2 sensor for maintenance. A quick phone call confirmed this. Based on my feedback Staintune is now looking at improving the header but I didn't get a time frame. The mufflers themselves look a lot like the one I have fitted to my SV650 and it sound great! A mate had staintunes on his M900 and it too was impressive. I did have a video of his bike and will scan through my files to see if I can find it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The video would be great to see...Could you tell me what phone number you use to contact Staintune? Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Doesn't Ducati sell a Termi kit with airbox and ECU for the S2R? Their stuff is probably the best performance wise and the sound is great.

Staintune is quality stuff though.

LA

·
Registered
616 Posts
how about some pics or link please?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts