Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Don't forget to mention in the ad that the bike has been ridden and registered to Brett Williams "as seen in Dealer News"

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
[clap] Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Liam's ST didn't run... The best part about it is that my ST runs great! Not a problem with it. Beautiful bike. I have no idea why anyone would ever let one of those go so cheaply.

G

·
coolasice said:
[clap] Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Liam's ST didn't run... The best part about it is that my ST runs great! Not a problem with it. Beautiful bike. I have no idea why anyone would ever let one of those go so cheaply.
Talk about kicking a man were it hurts.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Liam said:
Talk about kicking a man were it hurts.
See, many don't know... Ben seems nice, caring all that, reality... souless, hollow, angry. You guys are just seeing the surface, I have to stop now, he's bound to read this... Hey Ben, what's up, you know you're my boy right?? :-\

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi Ben, just thought I should write a quick to say to say how great you are, ya know? I love you man.

pssssst, I think the other people here are talking **** about you. You know I wouldn't right? Right? Ben?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Don't worry Brett... we cool... we cool... but I'm gonna f'up the P.O.S. who hacked into your account and wrote those horrible things about me! I'm going to find the thing they love most in this world and I'm gonna kill it in front of them... slowly!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.