Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can always ride the giggle bike if you need to get the kicks out... it's pre-dented :angel:

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
... ... ... ...

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Don't forget to mention in the ad that the bike has been ridden and registered to Brett Williams "as seen in Dealer News"

·
Registered
336 Posts
Cookie said:
You can always ride the giggle bike if you need to get the kicks out... it's pre-dented :angel:
I'm not sure I can I make the transition from my own S4R to Darwin's "sloppy seconds" >:D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NOW who's kickin' when he's down, mister! [laugh] [clap] Bravo Brett

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
[clap] Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Liam's ST didn't run... The best part about it is that my ST runs great! Not a problem with it. Beautiful bike. I have no idea why anyone would ever let one of those go so cheaply.

N

·
0 Posts
coolasice said:
[clap] Ha Ha Ha!!!!! Liam's ST didn't run... The best part about it is that my ST runs great! Not a problem with it. Beautiful bike. I have no idea why anyone would ever let one of those go so cheaply.
Talk about kicking a man were it hurts.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Liam said:
Talk about kicking a man were it hurts.
See, many don't know... Ben seems nice, caring all that, reality... souless, hollow, angry. You guys are just seeing the surface, I have to stop now, he's bound to read this... Hey Ben, what's up, you know you're my boy right?? :-\

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hi Ben, just thought I should write a quick to say to say how great you are, ya know? I love you man.

pssssst, I think the other people here are talking **** about you. You know I wouldn't right? Right? Ben?

·
Registered
45,105 Posts
desmo996 said:
Hi Ben, just thought I should write a quick to say to say how great you are, ya know? I love you man.

pssssst, I think the other people here are talking nuts about you. You know I wouldn't right? Right? Ben?
Are you posting drunk again? [thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Don't worry Brett... we cool... we cool... but I'm gonna f'up the P.O.S. who hacked into your account and wrote those horrible things about me! I'm going to find the thing they love most in this world and I'm gonna kill it in front of them... slowly!

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
playa!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts