Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Caught it on TV last night after CSI... meh.

They better step up the effects, especially the Venom transitions, or I'm gonna be sorely disappointed...

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Meh indeed.

I haven't really liked any of them so far to be honest. Of course, it might help if someone other than Snaggletooth was the leading lady. :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
Speedbag said:
Meh indeed.

I haven't really liked any of them so far to be honest. Of course, it might help if someone other than Snaggletooth was the leading lady. :p
Hey, I like snaggletooth. err.. I mean.. aww ****. I liked her in The Virgin Suicides though.

But, not a huge Spiderman fan. Prolly catch it on DVD...

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Speedbag said:
Meh indeed.

snaggletoothdroopyboobs

;D

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
venom was one of my favorite characters in the series
but like most comic-book turned movie series, i'm sure they will **** it up

·
Registered
348 Posts
R!cH said:
Is there even any confirmed reports that Venom is going to be in this one?
Does the official trailer count as "confirmed reports?" [laugh]

·
Premium Member
1,564 Posts
yeah, Topher Grace is playing Eddie Brock who became Venom after a run in with Spidy's simbiotic black suit. BTW, that old as trailer from June doesnt have Venom in it. Its just Spidey in the black suit.

·
Premium Member
398 Posts
They shot all of the Spiderman movies all around NYC. Its Spiderman's home town after all.
I remember the first movie was scheduled to come out soon after 9/11/01. They postponed its release to change a few scenes and some release posters that showed the towers. One release poster showed him in a web strung between the two towers. :(

I think some of you are confused. Venom is not in the third movie. Ive been reading alot about this and I havent found anything to say Venom is in it. But I think they are setting it up for him to be the villian in the fourth. I predict the movie will end with Peter in the bell tower shedding the symbiote. The bell tower scene was in the preview.

Peter Parker + symbiote = just spiderman in a black suit. From the preview, it looks like they maybe screwed that up. The black suit doesnt come off like his regular suit. The symbiote bonded to him and could become whatever he wanted: street clothes, black Spidey suit, whatever, just by Peter willing it to do so.

Eddie Brock + symbiote = Venom (Im still not convinced that Topher is a good Eddie. Eddie was a muclehead who pumped iron incessantly and had a short temper.)

Later there is another that bonds with the symbiote, Cletus Kasady (known as Carnage).

I think Thomas Hayden Church was a great pick for Sandman.

Im still waiting for the Lizard to show up. Doc Connors has been in every movie so far after all!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts