no Baffles Optional - 34,88 Euro

If you need any informations please let me know

Bye
Chris

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hello Chris!!

Finally, Im ready for the price. I have a 2005 S4R and want the spark header and carbon pipes. Also, I will need two of the heel guard mounts.

Please advise on best payment options: paypal, moneybooker etc.

Thanks Again!

[thumbsup]

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Is the header in Titanium? What are you suggesting be used to adjust fuel mapping?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Hello Chris, I have been trying to contact you since I ordered the exhaust and midpipe but have gotten no answer. I just want to confirm that;

1. funds were received.
2. Items were shipped.
3. Estimated arrival time.

Thank You. ??? ;D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm waiting for Chris to get back to me on some questions as well. He is nomally very, very responsive so I hope all is well...

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Dont even get me started. I'm not sure whats going on in Germany but I sent 1000 euro via paypal on 2/24/07. Parts did not get shipped until 3/6/07. And I did not receive the midpipe and exhaust until 3/29/07. In the meantime, I sent Chris several emails with no reply back. I then called him and he could not really give me a straight answer (lost in translation I guess)

Oh yes, once I received my box I noticed the midpipe was sent for an S2R 1000, not the S4R I had ordered. This only meant that I had to spent more money on trying to find a metric bolt big enough to fit into the O2 sensor bung that my bike doesnt even have! I btw tried to contact Chris about this matter and still have not received an answer.

Bottom line: Desmoworld/Spark exhaust Quality and Fit 9/10

Desmoworld/Chris' Service Quality 1/10

He did say to me "I dont know about your country, but in this country we do not work that way..."

Whatever the hell that meant. All I keep remembering is one thing, If it wasnt for this country, that country would be working at all... Heil Hitler!

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
I had no problem with Chris or Desmoworld at all. [clap]

Ordered the Spark midpipe some time last month on a Thursday night. It shipped Monday and I had it at my doorstep the next morning at 9:30am.

[thumbsup] to Desmoworld from me.

And, I know that the overall experience people on this board have had with Desmoworld has been great.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@michel

heil hitler ? I laugh later ok !?

"He did say to me "I dont know about your country, but in this country we do not work that way..."

sorry , but quote me completely or quote me not !
I say that you transfere the money on the 2/24 doens´t mean that the box also can be shipped on the same day , take a look at your calendar, the season began! all guys order parts , it´s not only your order that have to be shipped. sorry !

Also if you don´t want to safe the additional 20 Euro for fedex shipping your box arrived on the 3/7 , not on the 3/29 ...

if i put the wrong midpipe inside i´m realy sorry, but i don´t get a email for this problem !
your last mail arrived on 3/05 ! Please send me a pm over dml if you realy get the wrong midpipe, i´m shure you can´t fit this correct if so !

@telemetry

my brain don´t stop and i also don´t drink german beer on work , so it´s only a problem of time ... see also my post in your other posting. Please let me know by pm on dml

Thanks
Chris , 1:35 am

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Dearest Chris, I have pm'ed you , called you, even emailed you at your company email and until today, just recieved an answer. Anyway, I MADE the midpipe fit. Because of the lack of proper customer service and shipping delays on your side,I decided it would probably be the best idea to resolve the problems myself. Thank you for your concern. But that will probably be my last order from you. Unfortunate though, you guys have nice stuff, just poor service. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don´t get any PM, Phone Call or Email from you about the wrong midpipe !

the only email and phone calls from you are about shipping / tracking informations

poor service ? yes shure ... ;)

Chris , 03:10 am
still on work

PS: i don´t understand how you can mount the S2R1000 midpipe on a S4R ...

·
Registered
1 Posts
How are you guys going to tune the engine mapping? I've been told that since the s4rs is a "closed-loop" system (ie. with O2 sensor circuit) it is not possible to correctly set up the PCIII. Same people suggest that termi with chip is the only way to go?!

·
Registered
559 Posts
Just ordered from Chris, another very very satisfied customer.

ordered part on a Tuesday and received the following Wednesday.

Top notch service, communication, and product.

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
SPARK Germany... my little nightmare...

This is why we all need to research posts before ordering anything.. even from DML Sponsors...

this poor sod has a story nearly identical to mine... My mechanic and I have been wrangling with Chris at Desmoworld for over a month.... I'll post my full saga later... In the meantime.. I hope Chris reads this and decides to help out a customer..

Joccomo

drmichelin said:
Dont even get me started. I'm not sure whats going on in Germany but I sent 1000 euro via paypal on 2/24/07. Parts did not get shipped until 3/6/07. And I did not receive the midpipe and exhaust until 3/29/07. In the meantime, I sent Chris several emails with no reply back. I then called him and he could not really give me a straight answer (lost in translation I guess)

Oh yes, once I received my box I noticed the midpipe was sent for an S2R 1000, not the S4R I had ordered. This only meant that I had to spent more money on trying to find a metric bolt big enough to fit into the O2 sensor bung that my bike doesnt even have! I btw tried to contact Chris about this matter and still have not received an answer.

Bottom line: Desmoworld/Spark exhaust Quality and Fit 9/10

Desmoworld/Chris' Service Quality 1/10

He did say to me "I dont know about your country, but in this country we do not work that way..."

Whatever the hell that meant. All I keep remembering is one thing, If it wasnt for this country, that country would be working at all... Heil Hitler!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts