Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know who I can talk to about pricing. I am debating between Arrows and Spark, I would def like to know how much the Spark exhaust is. Its for a 06 S2R 1000 ...

Thanks
Mo...

PS... If u guys could post pics of ur S2Rs with the dif types of exhausts, that wud be great, i would like to see what my other options are, and what they look like on the bike...

Thanks again

Mo

·
Registered
969 Posts

Spark CAT eliminator pipe, ARC Fabrication slash-cut megs...sound...LOUD!!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where do i get chris from desmo's email address?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Here's some pics of my stainless Desmoworld/ Spark exhaust:

You can email Chris at [email protected]

Lester

Cyclopes said:
Anybody know who I can talk to about pricing. I am debating between Arrows and Spark, I would def like to know how much the Spark exhaust is. Its for a 06 S2R 1000 ...

Thanks
Mo...

PS... If u guys could post pics of ur S2Rs with the dif types of exhausts, that wud be great, i would like to see what my other options are, and what they look like on the bike...

Thanks again

Mo

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
hiero said:
Spark CFs:
[threadjack]
Hiero, those pics are post-crash, aren't they? Either way, I friggin' love that bike. [thumbsup]

[/threadjack]

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
MaxPower! said:
[threadjack]
Hiero, those pics are post-crash, aren't they? Either way, I friggin' love that bike. [thumbsup]

[/threadjack]
;) yup, thanks!

had to take the right side pipe off and reshape the bottom cap/s-pipe due to the crash, but we were able to do it with not much pain

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Cookie1 said:
Heres a pic of it on my S4R.
e-mail Chris at Desmo world for a price, he always got back to me within a day or two because of the time difference.
looks familiar... :)

·
Registered
911 Posts
So odd to see the s-pipes in silver. Garrett, have yours changed to the bronze-ish tone yet? Mine are practically brown (with specs of melted Sidi on them).

Lester

gm2 said:
looks familiar... :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hi

S2R-S4R exhaust 40to45mm
Midpipe 40mm like stock

Normal Monster 40to50mm

OK??

Bye
Chris
desmoworld

!!! until the 10/31 we have a 10% discount on the desmoworld/Spark-exhaust for S2R/S4R !!!
(only for exhausts, not for midpipe , not for S4Rs and other sparks exhausts ... )

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Ciao Fun said:
So odd to see the s-pipes in silver. Garrett, have yours changed to the bronze-ish tone yet? Mine are practically brown (with specs of melted Sidi on them).

Lester
yep, that picture is moments after installation. mine look like yours now.. sidi plastic included.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys, great pics, these bikes look awesome ... love it, which makes my decision even tougher :embarassed:....

·
Registered
911 Posts
I suggest you buy something other than the Spark system. I really don't want anyone else to have it. Get Arrows, Quat-D, DP, whatever. Just don't get what I got. ;D

Lester

Cyclopes said:
Thanks guys, great pics, these bikes look awesome ... love it, which makes my decision even tougher :embarassed:....

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
i love the look of the spark/desmo set-up. one question, is it possible to ride with a passenger with these high mounts?? has anyone tried it?

ps. chris, when will u have a set for the s4rs??

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Boogz said:
i love the look of the spark/desmo set-up. one question, is it possible to ride with a passenger with these high mounts?? has anyone tried it?
i've still never put my passenger pegs back on but having held up the assembly to the proper place on the bike, i think you can go pillion no problem.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ciao Fun said:
I suggest you buy something other than the Spark system. I really don't want anyone else to have it. Get Arrows, Quat-D, DP, whatever. Just don't get what I got. ;D

Lester

That reverse psych aint gonna work with me [cheeky]

I only like the Spark and Arrow look...the others im not too attracted to...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts