Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay all, I'm new to the board and have a question.
Did a search for spareshack and read everyones comments about there customer service, and e-mail replys being realy good and promt. But here's the thing, I cant seem to get in touch with him, I've sent three e-mails in about a month, and not had a single reply. Is there some special handshake that I need to know or something??

Thanks, D.

S

·
0 Posts
initial contact has a bit of a lag but once you get a reply, things go very quickly (including international shipping) and his prices/product line are excellent.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Another little thing to add to this is that Stuart is a 'One Man Outfit' operating from not much more than a shed in his garden, and Spareshack is the hobby/job, he also has a day job

S

·
0 Posts
Call him by phone. E-mail can be slow. Once you get him on the phine, he's a nice and helpful guy. Knows Monsters like few others I have come across. Very good.

And I am in Australia, so I am familiar with the issues of time zone and distance.

BTW, what is his day job?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
It probably is a full time job. ;)
He's just got two. He must not need much sleep.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Last time I saw him, just before I moved to California, he looked like the walking dead :eek:

Not sure what his plans are, or whether he intends to expand Spareshack to be his full time job. ???

Take care, ride safe...... 8)

S

·
0 Posts
Hi Guys,

Long time since I've had a chance to look at the messages but for your info I gave up the hardwood trade 9 months ago. Now it's full time monster parts and hopefully all of them will be on the website soon. So far only around 25% is on there..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts