Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
;D

Well a full 25 days after ordering my items come in and I am as thrilled as I can be.....

Needless to say we have been working on both ducs all day.

I rewired the complete assembly so that I could waterproof all the connectors inside the headlight. Everything was mated to each other using harnesses from PepBoys.

All in all, I am completely thrilled with the way it worked out. My lows work great, Highs work great, passing light still works and the parking lights shine like a champ....

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
:eek:

Looks awesome Liter! Know you've been waiting awhile for that mod. Glad it worked out so well. You've got one killer of a ride there!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Skeeterleaner bike looks really cool. Like the look of the double lights up front. Now get online and order yourself some coolness. Nothing worse than a geek riding around on a cool bike. Damn :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
like the mirrors also. Think I might copy you on those. Where did you order those from?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Looks good,
Now all you need is a nice black paint job. It will be perfect. ;D

D you find your foot rubbing on the arrow system as bad as the stock pipe? And how much room do you think you will have for rear sets? I like this shot alot. It makes teh arrows look shorter. Every time I see these pipes I like them more.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
lite glad your order arrived "spoke to Stuart the other day and he said his back is bad not rode his bike this year"

I and some bloke who claimed to be the president of Ducati were the last people on his bike?

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
LOL.....

Well for all its worth I still love Stuart and SpareShack to death and talk about what a great selection he has. I guess my only gripe was not being told it was going to be later.

I talked with a few Duc riders from Tampa today and sent them Stuarts way....

I really do hope he gets feeling better soon....I might want to order something later ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts