Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda hijacked Benjaminaz's intro"duc"tion, so thought I would start my own. My name is mike and I am 34. I work in N. Scottsdale for an adventure company guiding hiking, biking, and rafting trips in Arizona, Utah, And Whistler BC. I have already spent thousands of dollars in my head on gear, upgades, and trips I want to take on this beast. Can't ride New Years day due to work, however, I will try to make it for coffee to meet some of ya'll that morning. I bought a black 05 s4r with term pipes, chip and airbox, other then that it's stock(for now). Hopefully these pics will work.
miked

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcom to the DML and see ya at the CP on Monday [thumbsup]

I will have to talk to you more about some of your tours and rafting ;)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Don't worry about the hijack, it's cool. ;) Congrats on the new bike... I've been doing the same about upgrades, just fishing around, looking at things online, not sure where to begin. So you work in North SD, but live in South SD? I work near Hayden and McKellips.

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Welcome. Youw ill find plenty of people to ride with as well as a coupe of us in South Scottsdale. I am in old town actually and work in the scottsdale airpark. Depending on how long you have been riding I may have seen you around.

·
Premium Member
72 Posts
...Scottsdale for an adventure company guiding hiking, biking, and rafting trips in Arizona, Utah, And Whistler BC.
That sounds like a GREAT job, I've loved Az since I've been here, a lot of good hiking, biking (road) etc, I really need to pick up a mtn bike.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys, I am really impressed with this site and look forward to meeting some of ya'll on Monday.
It is a pretty sweet job Calvin56, although it has it's up and downs like any other. You guys/gals be safe on New Years Eve, see you in 07.
Miked

1 - 7 of 7 Posts