Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just throwing this out to see if anyone would be interesting in trying to put together a South East Monster Club, or something along those lines. I'm out of South Carolina but I don't really have a good feel for the number of others around. At least we may be able to get a few rides going.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'd be interested in a south-east monster club. i'm in the atlanta area and there are a few monsters around. atlanta has a few motorcycle clubs around already, but nothing monster-specific that i know of.

-rob

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Atlanta is that far, 5 hours or so. But, not really close enough for an afternoon ride, but a weekend one might work. I think if we get some people maybe we can spread the word more. My first post was up for a while with no response so I think I may try to move it to the General forum after a few more days. I don't think this one is well traveled.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, probabaly not a bad idea. i don't think the general club forum sees much traffic. one of my local duc shops sponsors rides on occasion, as well as a couple of the local boards. i'll try to post them as they come up.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2 monsters in Albany, GA wouldn't mind a get together sometime....but we'll wait till the Ice melts! :)
i think you guys got more ice than we did in atlanta. a few guys from one of the local atlanta boards are going riding in NE atlanta saturday. PM me if'n you're interested.

-rob

·
Registered
1 Posts
I live in Anniston, AL which is between Birmingham and Atlanta. Would be interested in participating. We could maybe meet at Two Wheels Only campground in Suches, GA for an informal gathering and riding the awesome roads in the surrounding area.

Thanks
Frank
'96 Yellow 900M

1 - 8 of 8 Posts