Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #5
don't know if we need a president, per se, but i'd be glad to start organizing a get-together. everyone know where TWO is? can everyone decide on a free weekend to try to hook up?

any other options/opinions?

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
I have no idea where "Two" is.

Charleston Rally is coming up and of course Myrtle beach is too.

G

·
Discussion Starter #9
a gap trip sounds like fun. preferrably during the week. i've heard the weekends are a little crowded (understatement).

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
Hey y'all, I'm new to the site and have been looking for a ducati club for over a year now. I am out of the Greensboro, NC area. I have a 620, my first bike, and I would like to get together with other Duc. owners in the area. Anyone close by??

Mike

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in Knoxville, TN - What area does the SE club cover? I just purchased a 750 dark(my second bike, this is only my third season riding). My boyfriend rides with me, he has a Triumph TT600 and has been riding for over 5 years. We're new to this area....

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry, we have been trying the South-east thing for a while now with out much luck. There seems to be enough people bu too spread out. It looks like there are just little pockets of us. Asheville/Greensboro NC, Charleston/Columbia/Hilton Head SC, and a some spread from Atlanta GA and North. I havn't heard much from TN.
But if you do find any one interested please let us know.

G

·
Discussion Starter #13
I'd be willing to travel to Asheville, there are some extraordinary roads in this region (Knoxville - smokies (other than the gap), Chattanooga, Asheville area) if any of you wanted to take a trip down this way. I'll keep checking in and if it works we'll make a trip.

Sara

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
sounds like we've got the beginnings of a meet-n-greet-n-ride. i could head up to knoxville/ashville/tennesee. anyone else up for it?

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
one more to chime in....Monster near Boone, NC...lots of beautiful, lonesome, twisty mountain roads here. Would ride south for a "meet and greet".

G

·
Discussion Starter #17
I'm definately up for it but I have a funky schedual and but might be able to make a ride in Asheville.

G

·
Discussion Starter #19
Hey all,

I can't go this Sunday, but I could go for a Southeast ride the weekend of May 16th. Trouble is, if we meet up in an area other than right around Knoxville, I won't be familiar with the roads.

We have these maps from the Smoky Mountain Motorcycle Adventures - [email protected]. The maps are great, they cover rides in Boone, NC, Robbinsville - Ashville, Pigeon Forge (as long as it's not near that disney crap) to Lake Santeetlah...I haven't been on any of these yet but it's a place to start if none of us feels comfortable taking the lead, or being the guide.

I'm about an hour from the Gap, but I'd rather not ride the gap on the weekend because I haven't ridden it on my bike yet, and the weekend reputation there isn't great for new gap riders. I'm not a real fast rider...some people I've ridden with like to push the limits a bit on the road and that's not me.

Let me know!!

G

·
Discussion Starter #20
I'm in and so is my "better" half :)
I ride a 2000 M900ie DARK and my husband rides an ST4.
We are in N. GA, but will travel for a meet-n-greet.
Both work to support our habits, but if enough notice is given we could possibly make a trip out of GA (got 2 offspring to secure before we can go).

1 - 20 of 45 Posts