Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ppl I'm getting my duc early mid janurary and wanna know what is the LOUDEST meanest exhausts for a duc 900ie Monster, I was looking at getting Termi high rises for it, but if thier are louder exhaust I'm all ears [laugh] don't really care what the :police: think as long as it's loud and growls the full Ducati roar

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
there was a thread over in Accessories & Mods I think, that did a comparison of all the exhausts. I'll try to dig it up.

IIRC, fully cored cans were far and away the loudest. :)

and don't forget to open up your clutch and get that special Ducati dry clutch rattle going ! [thumbsup]

·
Registered
602 Posts
You don't want nasty loud like some of those Harley heaps-o-****. You want schweeeeet loud - I have Termis on my m900ie, and IMHO they are the nicest sounding pipes I've ever heard.

G

·
ozrider81 said:
hey ppl I'm getting my duc early mid janurary and wanna know what is the LOUDEST meanest exhausts for a duc 900ie Monster, I was looking at getting Termi high rises for it, but if thier are louder exhaust I'm all ears [laugh] don't really care what the :police: think as long as it's loud and growls the full Ducati roar
no exhausts >:D

·
Registered
972 Posts
Juzzie said:
Staintunes look gay on a Monster. No I was wrong, Staintunes look gay on any Ducati.
You are kidding, a great, no high quality AUSSIE made exhaust made locally down here in Mittagong, better than some poofy overated crap from overseas.

Mmick

·
Registered
241 Posts
monstermick58 said:
You are kidding, a great, no high quality AUSSIE made exhaust made locally down here in Mittagong, better than some poofy overated crap from overseas.
[laugh]
****, you sound like my brother. He asked what that yuppy **** was on my bike?
I love my Termi's if they were Australian made I would still buy em.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts