Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard of or used this company? http://www.sosdiagnostics.com/
I believe someone on the board had posted it but i wanted to follow up. i am in a situation like many others where i only got one black key when i bought my monster. the spedometer has never worked but i have an extra cluster. SOS told me that i can send in my ECU, black key, the original cluster and extra one and they can reprogram them and keep the immobilizer intact AND provide me with extra keys including a red one.

I am a little nervous as i will have to ship all my electronics from east to west coast - i just feel more comfortable with face-to-face transactions.

Anyway, any comments or feedback is greatly appreciated.

bird

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi:

I just used their services. They have fixed my S4R cluster after an electrical issue on the bike had caused the Odometer to stop working (couldnt see the mileage anymore only "--------"). They started working on it as soon as it got there and the problem was fixed very quickly (the mileage was restored). They sent it back immediately.

I live in Montreal so I had to take a leap of faith to send over my cluster across the continent.

Very pleased with the experience. Highly recommended.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts