Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in the NYC section but it dosent look like much if anyone really reads those so I am duplicating just for the sake of getting some troops rallied:

Hey not to compare but I have been involved with the BMWM5.com club for 4 years now and we meet a few times a year for drives and once or twice in the summer get together family style at different parks on the Island and upstate. How about the NYC Monster and Desmo club get together and set up some rides and meets? Its nice to ride with someone once in a while, personally I am tired of rocketing around alone all the time. I wanna settle down and take some sedate rides cluttering up highways and roads. Who's in? Who is connected with the Desmo club?

PS...Roberto need not apply if he plans to sport his elitist attitude, which me and my Italian temper dont care for.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We are doing a ride May 8th. We are meeting in Allentown PA and riding the Pocono's to Scranton PA to North American Warhorse. There we will be seeing the Starboyz perform and I think Ducati Demo's. Last year Warhorse's open house had over 5000 people. Its not a bad event. Maybe you can gather some people to ride with and meet use in Allentown. We have different people gathering in different locations and the 3 groups will meet in Allentown to head north.
We have DUCnHar heading out of Phili Area. I am not sure of who is riding From Harrisburg area. And your welcome to gather some of the NYC area.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am not able to ride on Saturdays generally. Sunday is my preferred day. I am praying that this upcoming weekend wont suck and the sun will in fact shine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts