Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....well she is back in the shop......I have to say Tom at Manley
is treating me very very well......Somehow the damping is gone again....so not only is he going to go back in and figure it out, but he is comping me on a switch to c cat clip ons for the vortex's
I just installed. That is quite a good deal..good guys at Manley.

·
Registered
216 Posts
They are a great bunch of guys. I have to agree. Why do I keep going back to Primo? Is Manley better for parts & service?

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think like everyone one else out there some parts are just hard to get......service and work as far as I am concerned are great.
Anytime I have a question they seem to not only answer it, but explain it also. Even though I know very little they never talk down to me, and Doug has pulled me into the dyno room, and patiently tried to explain how the whole ultimap software works.
Their work on bikes such as Reed Hermans monster, or the 748 to 872cc conversion, the 984 monster, the Tularis, etc. etc. etc......
They treat me well, and I mostly plague them with tons of questions. They make sure my bike is working and check their work before it heads out. And as far as I know they are the only ones in town who can actually tune your bike.
Also no offense to the sponsors here, but since this is a local forum I would hope it okay to mention that they are moving and having a clearance sale, helmets, vanson, etc. They have a Rossi AGV helmet there that I think would look very good on Tony! I think the helmets are at close out prices, so that means a good deal if you are looking.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Where are they moving to?

Why do I keep going back to Primo? Maybe I'll just start going to Manley. I like the guys at Primo and they've always been more than nice - but you're right. It's just better at Manley. Is their pricing competitive with Primo for services & parts?

I've only had a dyno run there - nothing big, spent like 50$. Even though he couldnt fully tune it (waiting for a new CPU) he spent probably 1/2 hr explaining the dyno sheets and how things work. He went out of his way for me - and it's not like I spent a ton of $$ (although that CPU will be when it comes in).

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Also no offense to the sponsors here, but since this is a local forum I would hope it okay to mention that they are moving and having a clearance sale, helmets, vanson, etc. They have a Rossi AGV helmet there that I think would look very good on Tony! I think the helmets are at close out prices, so that means a good deal if you are looking.
I do need some cold weather gear too... I did swear at one time ion my life that I wouldnt be caught dead in leather pants though...... :-[

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a few blocks south on Grand I think.
They have always quoted the same price as everyone
else for things...if not lower.....
Also there is a rumour that maddog may be getting a discount there.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Just a few blocks south on Grand I think.
They have always quoted the same price as everyone
else for things...if not lower.....
Also there is a rumour that maddog may be getting a discount there.
Maybe Uncle John can take us down there...I'll be sure to wear my Sunday best. ;D

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
I do need some cold weather gear too... I did swear at one time ion my life that I wouldnt be caught dead in leather pants though...... :-[

Then Buy Aerostitch. I think the world of Andy and the people up in Duluth. Their gear is the best out there. It might not be sexy but it is warm and durable. http://www.aerostich.com/riderwearhouse.store
There is a 10% discount for buying at the store in Duluth. The Boring Rally (Aero's 20th Anniversary) is next weekend also.
:)
I love my suit.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sorry but as a guy with an italian girlfriend she donna want no
thing but the leather.....what's a guy gonna do...he has to please his girl......or she throws him in the ditch.....but with the leather
she wants him on top of her all the time.....she throw no fit....everything good....

Antonio listen to your girlfriend.....let her decide okay, that way everyone happy

ciao

ok peta, femminists, Italians, and aerostichers, and everyone else, feel free.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts