Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just finished up on a few mods and was curious what you guys/gals think? Just two mods left, I'm waiting on the Clear Rizoma clutch cover (should be here Monday) and the CRG levers, that might wait until spring.

This weekend's mods were the zero gravity windscreen, poorduc's stablizers for windshield, fresh paint on the cowl and fairing to match the tank. Clear signal covers for the front blinkers. MPL tuning's gold pressure plate. These were the latest mods...this is addicting!

Attachments

·
Registered
616 Posts
Lokks sweet :) now I can't wait to start my mods. Phil did u get ur clipons yet?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cyclops, what mods do you got planned?

·
Registered
616 Posts
Too many man... some anodizing, exhaust, power commander, custom paint job, sprocket?, etc... Not sure how much of it ill be able to finsh/afford b4 spring. Ill try and get most of thm done, but we'll see [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Looks nice. Normally I'm not a fan of gold, but you pulled it off somehow. [thumbsup]

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, I'm usually not a big fan of Gold either, but once I put some Gold on there, I couldn't stop. The black and Gold to me, is a nice combination. But that is it for the Gold and the Mods...I'm already getting the silent treatment from the wife so I better stop soon.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Hailander said:
Thanks guys, I'm usually not a big fan of Gold either, but once I put some Gold on there, I couldn't stop. The black and Gold to me, is a nice combination. But that is it for the Gold and the Mods...I'm already getting the silent treatment from the wife so I better stop soon.
Just wait till you get the gold tooth...she will really be upset! [laugh]
Just kidding. ;D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts