Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for the TARGET in Culver CIty this weekend and saw 2 monsters at some coffee shop. A S4 and a Red one. i'll be living in Santa Monica, and will have my bike SOON. Was that anyone on the list/site?!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Eric,

Welcome to California! I remember you were asking about digs in that area, how do you like what you've got?

Hope all went/is going well with your move.

New job, right?

Keep in touch, we'll get this far-flung group together for a ride here soon.

Nick

PS - Wasn't me, I'm about 50 miles East...........

M

·
0 Posts
The S4 and the M620 you saw outside belong to two of the hotties who work inside the joint. (The third chick owns a M750 Dark).

I'm not sure if they're on this site... I'll have to ask them the next time I eat there...

BTW1: I get my Duc in the next week or so also! ;D

BTW2: You were pretty far from Target (La Cienega and Jefferson, I think) - But nice catch in spotting Michelle's and Malika's Ducs ;)

S

·
0 Posts
Look for target...some coffee shop around jefferson and LaCienega...got it...

any more specs on the coffee shop?? ::) ::)

S

·
0 Posts
hey Eric....i gotto warn you...
I wanted to take my bike for a spin today...and DA*N i got caught in 10E...then i get caught in the traffic (@ 7pm!!) on PCH...then i ride around the canyons for a while and try to get back.. (this time 101 S)...but i get stuck in traffic again!...
:mad:
so i thought..maybe 405 South would be a good choice so i exit 101 south and take 405 South...Good Decision..
but to get home i gotta take 10E...and LO! i get stuck again!! ......stuck as in ..howmuch can i ride inbetween dos cages??

Well..the warining is...there are toomany cages in SoCal.
Welcome.
-Spaceman.

M

·
0 Posts
Actually, "Target" is not a coffee shop but a huge discount store! :D The name of the coffee shop is "S & W" and it's on Washington Blvd.

Traffic does blow in LA, with the cagers driving even worse. I would recommend Laurel Canyon the next time you try to get back over the hill. It's twisty and it dumps you onto SUnset Strip!

S

·
0 Posts
miomostro,

I think we LAmonsters can even meet up for a ride anytime and we don't need to wait for the Weekends. Do meet up when you get ur Monster.
-Spaceman.

M

·
0 Posts
Absolutely... my schedule is kind-of hectic for riding right now as I'm working an intense summer internship and will also be moving apts. in a week. But once things settle a bit (like mid-Aug maybe, hopefully earlier!), I'm so down to rack up a few miles and commit random acts of 'hooliganism!' (whatever that means) ::)

S

·
0 Posts
strange, i am throught the exact same thing..workin' and moving in a week.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is good news that there are monsters here. not like I thought there wouldn't be. I'll end up working in PlayDelRey right off of Lincoln. And we will be living in Venice right off Washington. So I can hookup for whatever is good. PCH seemed like a disapointment when we drove down to hunington beach the other weekend.

I get my bike next week!

Are they any sites with nice routes "up and down" the coast.

BTW..I see LOTS of "dumply" looking bikes in this town "LA".

???

M

·
0 Posts
PCH the other way (north) is good, sometimes (e.g. no traffic, rain, or rockslides). I'm just starting out on this whole moto thing so I'm sure others (esp. those OC'ers) would have better suggestions.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Good work, Jiro!

If all of you married guys are too skeered, I'll be glad to stop in at the diner and invite them into the club. ;D

In fact, I may do it no matter what.
-------------edit--------------------
Dunno if the guy is a member.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
I don't think they like guys. :eek:

Then again, maybe they do.
Strange as it may seem, I wasn't really looking to get laid.... ::)

If they want to ride with us, that's great. If they don't want to ride with us, that's OK.
As far as whether or not they "like" guys, I can't tell from a picture.
If y'all feel threatened by girls that ride, well...get over it. ;)

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
;D
Figured I'd get some comments from my statement........
Even a wolf sleeps.

Maybe the diner would be a good place to meet up before our next West LA ride.

S

·
0 Posts
amazing what ppl can cook up about others when they don't even know the others.
-Spaceman.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts