Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...on my bike at a Club. What a nightout... :mad: I came out of the place and the bouncer gave me the bad news.

Does anyone have the stock mirrors for a 2003 Monster Dark after they have swapped them out? It's the matt black ones, not the shiny ones... *sigh* Or anyone knows how I can swap out the cracked mirror?

Thanks...

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
that is messed up! Glad they didnt knock it down too. You can probably go on ebay to find the mirrors. Or just do like me, I only have one. I took the other one off because it was always drooping. Also might want to check in the DML classifieds. There may be some stock mirrors there as well.

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
that sux! :mad: thats why i never ride my bike to clubs or bars, you never know how that guy will take it when you smoke his ass at pool or take his lady! :p alcohol can do some pretty strange things to people, i came out one night to find both my mirrors smashed on my caddy, by an apparent drunk idiot, oh the wonders of leaving your car near zeitgiest on a weekend. you should be able to get a replacement mirror pretty easy, as most folks swap out thier mirrors anyway. time for some aftermarket ones, ditch the mickey mouse ears...

·
Premium Member
838 Posts

G

·
was that in pulp fiction where Travolta said,
"it would be worth it to catch the sob's doing it so I could get a hold of them"
or something like that

G

·
"never **** with another man's automobile"

Definitely the lowest of the low right there.

If you're in the market for new mirrors, get the the DP teardrop mirrors off of spareshack.com, I think they are great.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, actually this is not the worst...the second week I got Christina (my bike...), some lowlife kid poured USED motoroil over her, soaked the tank, frame, BRAKES etc... Took me and a buddy one full day to clean it up (well, it was all over his 800SS, too). *sigh* Well, who would guess that Simple Green works magic on motoroil. She has unnecessarily suffered so much for being beautiful... :(

Now, who has swapped out their Dark mirrors and don't want them please email me... Just a lowly grad student here, can't afford much. :)

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Hi lll0228,
Sorry to hear about your string of bad luck! Are you sure it wasn

·
Premium Member
436 Posts
I think I still have a set from my wife's M750. Let me check and I'll email you.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts