Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, here's the craigslist ad. I'm in Chico, but willing to deliver to surrounding area, ie. Bay Area, SoCal, Nevada, etc.

http://chico.craigslist.org/mcy/545577834.html

Can send better pics, also FCR racing carbs make the bike's power delivery very smooth with significant hp and torque gains, GREAT BIKE.

Here's a new Video Link to the bike, yes, I know I look young and need a haircut, thnx ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC-fl_jmz44

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 1999 M750, FCR racing carbs, Arrow High Mount, QUICK SALE NEEDED

OK, I need to sell this bike within the week to get my 749, so I'll sell it to a DMLer for $3200! that's a ripping deal! The carbs were $750 alone, almost $1000 after installation and tuning. Please call (530) 680-0490 for any questions or offers.

thanks, long live the DML !

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 1999 M750, FCR racing carbs, Arrow High Mount, $3300! to DMLer

jeez, are you serious? It would probably be just as much to ship it... because you would have to factor in renting a car and gas for the way back... I assume you're kidding tho ;)

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hi, really need to sell this baby, so please LOW BALL ME !! ha, probably opening myself up to a series of jokes, but this really is a win win situation here, someone will get a ripping monster that keeps up with the local 748's and I can get that little bit of cash to buy my new bike... I can give you the number of the local shop that has done most of the work on this duck and who's a certified ducati mechanic. Anyway, don't let this one slip by guys. Thanks, long live the DML!

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

Drumonster_Dyami said:
Hi, really need to sell this baby, so please LOW BALL ME !! ha, probably opening myself up to a series of jokes, but this really is a win win situation here, someone will get a ripping monster that keeps up with the local 748's and I can get that little bit of cash to buy my new bike... I can give you the number of the local shop that has done most of the work on this duck and who's a certified ducati mechanic. Anyway, don't let this one slip by guys. Thanks, long live the DML!
these low enough?

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts

Bump for a nice bike and a stupid low asking price. I can vouch for Drum on the mods he's made; I've got virtually the same set-up on my ride, also a 98 750. The carby bikes with the flatsides, aftermarket pipes, and open airboxes flat out rock >:D. Ridden properly, you can hang with much larger machines. Again, stupid deal...

·
Premium Member
104 Posts

Low ball offer #1

If you could get it delivered to me in NYC for a total cost of $3K I might be able to scrape up the cash ;D

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

hahaha, thnx for the balls, the first ones were quite low... LOL...

No, won't deliver/ship to NYC for total of $3K, sorry...

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

thnx for the vote Yoshi, I wish I had the time and warm warm gear to deliver to DC, back roads style!

·
Premium Member
104 Posts

On a serious note, I see that in your old pics you have a black tank but in the current add you now have a silver tank. Do you still have the black tank or did you repaint it silver?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Oh, the tank is silver now, unfortunatley, I liked the black much better. But the original tank was in poor shape near the seams and had a large scrape when I bought the bike. I just haven't painted the silver one yet cause I was going to do and whole paint and frame powder coat of the bike. Where did you see the old black tank?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I agree, it looked way better with the black tank. If I kept it, that's the first thing I would do, and powdercoat the frame red. I didn't dig the look of the carbon windscreen tho.

Bike getting interest, but not bought yet, neeeed sales!

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I should clarify that no one has come to look in person tho, so it's not like they've come and been disappointed.

·
Registered
2,890 Posts

I have suggested to a local here that misses his old M750 and doesn't think he should continue to put his R1150 on the track to look at this for a possible track bike....

1 - 20 of 39 Posts