Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this jacket as a gift from my parents who bought it while they were in Rome. It is a 48 Euro = ~small/medium US. I wore the jacket only once to try it on only to find that it dose not fit. The jacket is red, black and silver and is very high quality thick leather with a nice zip out liner. These jackets are very hard to get in he US and it cost over $500 (US). I was asking $400 but now $300 shipped, because it is to hard to return to Rome....this is the last time I will lower the price before it goes up on eBay.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Re: Dainese BRAND NEW Jacket

are ya interested in a brand new Ducati Performance leather (has Dainese tag inside) in size 56 euro? it's black with off white stripes. can send pic if interested. It too was bought for me, but they over estimated my size. thanks, Harry

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thanks Harry, but I already bought another jacket of the proper size [thumbsup]

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

is the color actually red or more orange like the picture? I'm guessing the flash kinda washed out the real color. can you send or post me a different pic if you can that's closer to the real color? thanks, H

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

The jacket color is definitely more red then in the pictures. I can try and take some more pictures tonight, but it more most likely look the same.

-Graham

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

I took some more pictures but the color looked the same. I will try and take some while it is still light outside, that way I will not have to use the flash. :)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

I'm having issues with my boss (my wife) . convincing her that I need this coat just 3 days after buying one from the Ducati dealer is pretty hard. are you firm on the price ? make it impossible for me to pass and I can pay you PayPal right now ::)
I'll be watching and waiting impatiently.
regards, Harry

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

It has shoulder and elbow armor, but not back armor.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
just got the jacket today. Superb job on the packaging [clap]. Jacket is just as described, New. Color matches my Senna S4 colors great. Everything from correspondence to the package arriving at my door was fluid. Only thing is, the jacket doesn't fit :'(. I don't understand why it doesn't. I have other Dainese jackets here that are size 46 leather, 48 leather, and another 48 non-leather and they fit perfect. This one feels tight around the shoulders. I know it's new and when they are new they're pretty stiff, but my other ones fit looser than this when they were new. Talk about getting your bubble popped!. Oh well, I'll just re-list it come spring and hopefully someone will buy it then. Anyone else that was wanting this coat and reading this, it's up for grabs!. thanks anyways, Harry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts