Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A tough decision for me, but I am selling the Devil Duc.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: FOR SALE: 1996 Ducati Monster 900

Sorry to see you go, but you will be back the lure of the desmo is too powerful to resist.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts

Mike~

That is way too sad :'( such a beautiful bike and you have the coolest license plate. Good Luck!

·
Registered
109 Posts

if you didnt live so damn far away, i'd make you an offer

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Splinter, you are probably right.

·
Banned
3,931 Posts

I think when I sell the bike the plate might get "lost" before I can turn it back in to DMV. ;)
You have the right to keep your vanity plate when you sell a vehicle in California. You have to fill out a special form to allow the buyer to keep it, in fact. I'm not sure how long you have to reuse a special plate, though, before the DMV requests that you turn it in.

I considered trying to keep my plates last spring when I traded in two sets on different ones, but I would have had to lie to keep them. I still have two sets of vanity plates that I kept when switching cars to different states.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Hey I have two little ones myself 5 and 3 and I feel your pain, my wife is great about it now and I know later when the kids are more on their own more time will open up. Good luck with the family.

·
Registered
835 Posts

Mike-life is what it is, have fun and take care... hope you hang around here even if you don't have a Monster. Once il Mostro always il Mostro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts