Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
l have an 01 600M Dark with 4000 miles.Original tires but l have a new rear l`ll put on this week. l love this bike and l`m shocked at having to sell it . l intend to keep my foot in the Duc pond though and buy another one as soon as my Harley is done. The bike has a CF rear fender,clip ons and stock bars, sweet tail chop with clear lens,14T sprocket,radar mount,bar end,click levers,K&N,superwhite headlight,etc lots of cool little details to make it right. lt has the tank dent soo many share where the right front side of the tank gets tagged by the control pod when it falls over.lt was like that when l got it and l haven`t gotten around to paintless dent removal yet. The bike looks really good though. looking for `````$2600.00````` OBO. l hate to let it go soo cheap but l`m stuck with a sudden emergency.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: ----NEW PRICE!!__!-01 Monster 600 Dark F/S In,New Mexico -$2600.00--OBO!

Pics? l will post some as soon as l can,thanks for the tip :). l`m losing $1000.00 at that price but l`m in a bind right now and don`t want to dicker about trying to get the top dollar.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts

Got any pics you can send? I'm trying to get my brother into a Monster. If he doesn't buy I'm considering for my wife.

·
Premium Member
449 Posts

I'm located in OKC. Have you sent the pics yet?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: SOLD for $1700.00 and a puppy-01 Monster 600 Dark F/S In,New Mexico

thanks for all the interest. Somebody came by with $1700.00 cash and a 4 month old british Bull Dog. l guess l can sell the dog since they go for about $1500.00 with papers. Thanks again and good luck to everyone still out there searching :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah,but he had the papers for the dog. l wouldn`t have done it otherwise, but it`s a purebred and worth about $1500.00 ! So l end up with $3200.00 when l can sell the little runt,probably to some rich lady. l live in Santa Fe after all , shouldn`t be too hard.l also got some puppy chow and a couple of chew toys that my other dogs have made short work of. l can`t really count that as trade value though :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts