Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the full length belly pan from DP.. i had it professionally installed and it was on the bike for just about a 100 miles. Looks Brand new except for a small 1.5 inch section on the underside of the belly pan that got some scratches on the clear coat (you can hardly see them and they wouldnt even show up in a high resolution photo as you can see below)- probably from loose debris on the road which is going to happen at some point anyways. Obviously this is a part you will never see with the belly pan mounted on the bike.

DP Part # is 96943902B

This will fit 620, 750, 800, 900 and 2002 and newer Monsters. It will also fit 2001 and 2002 MS4. It will fit with aftermarket slip-on exhausts .
It wont fit if a "full" aftermarket exhaust system has been installed or S2R, S4R or 1000 Monsters.

I will ship the belly pan in its original box. DP does not provide the longer bolts etc to fit the belly pan, so you'll need to go to the h/w store for that stuff. I paid $350 + shipping for this belly pan 6 weeks ago, and will let it go for $250 + shipping (should be approx $25 via UPS group with tracking etc).

if i have time tonight ill post more pictures of it all. Also, ill ship within 24 hours of getting the payment and email you a tracking #

~cheers!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS: DP Carbon Fibre FULL Belly Pan

Pictures added -

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.