Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 620ie dark​

This bike is absolutely perfect with no flaws...it is matte black with silver frame.

I am the second owner and this bike that has been very well taken care of.  I bought the bike with only 3200 miles in it.  I have only had it about 6 months.  I am only selling this bike because of a need to get a car in the very rainy NW.(new job)  I wish I could afford to keep both, but with only 5 months tops of ride time here it gets too expensive to just garage it.

There are no modifications past the DUCATI PERFORMANCE windshield that was on it when I bought it.  The bike has never been wheelied or ridden too hard and still has the original tires.  The title is clear and in hand.

I am asking $4100.00 and am located in the Willamete Valley of Oregon.  I can arrange drop off if within a reasonable distance.  Shipping will have to be figured if outside of that.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions.  Pics can be emailed upon request.

Thanks,

Shawn

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 2003 620ie dark 4200 miles clean w/no damage

I live in Salem and could arrange a drop off to Seattle. I will get some pics taken tomorrow and post them.

Thanks,

Shawn

·
Registered
4 Posts

Also in Seattle and interested in pics and any other info/mods etc.
Thx
Bob

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Bike is still for sale....and here are some pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

more pics...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I have a ton more very high quality pics that can be emailed to any that is interested...Just drop me an email at [email protected]

ENJOY>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts