Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my red 2001 900S.i.e. :'(She's got cycle cat clip ons, bar end mirrors, Two Brothers titainium slip ons, stearing damper, stock CF front fender, Ducati performance CF half open clutch cover, ducati performance CF belly pan, tail chop, front tire is almost new, rear tire has got about 1/2 life left, 41t rear sproket, new clutch with about 4,000 miles on it, new side stand because old one leaned too far for my comfort. I'm located in Richmond, VA. I'm asking $5,000. If you have questions just email me at [email protected] or here on the site. I will get some pics posted as soon as I can. Thanks.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Re: 2001 Monster 900S.i.e for sale in Richmond, VA

Very interested. I'll be here waiting for pics. Or, you can email me (address is in the profile).

That's 4K miles on the clutch. What's the total mileage?

If it's close/over the interval, has it had the scheduled service done?

I'm in the DC area.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hi there :
I saw your add , I would like to have more information about this bike , how many klms , how many owners , is clean tilte , or salvage

·
Banned
83 Posts

pics, miles??? at least a "sorry guys this bike is too perfect for me to sell I changed my mind".
I have been looking at this forum for 3 months for a bike in my area with the mods I want and on paper this look like the one. Please, help a brother out and post the goods.

·
Banned
83 Posts

Still for sale???

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sorry everyone. I have been so busy since my original post I have not been able to respond to anyone let alone even check on my post. To answer everyones question, yes I still want to sell my monster. I am asking $5,000 -FIRM. I will take some pics as soon as I can and post them. For now I will try and list everything about it.
Its a 2001 Monster 900sie. I bought it with a little over 7,700 miles on it in June of this year (2006). The previous owner had a new clutch installed and a new kick stand. It has cycle cat clip ons, bar end mirrors (sorry I can't remember which ones), Ducati Performance CF half open clutch cover (sounds great), Ducati Performance CF belly pan, CF front fender (stock on the 900sie), stering damper (I can't remember what kind), Two Brothers Titainium slip-ons (they used to be the titainium color but I had them painted high temp flat black - they look a little more bad-ass now I think), about 2 weeks ago I had a new 41 tooth rear sprocket, 14 tooth front sprocket and DiD chain installed (now it's got even more low end ass to it). I performed a tail chop a few months back with dirrection from a couple guys posts on the site. The turn signals and front wind screen/fairing have been removed but I still have them if anyone wants to put them back on.
It's got 10,800 miles on it now so I have only put on about 3,100 miles. It will need a valve adjustment sometime around 12k (from what I understand the 2V's don't really need as much adjusting as the 4V's so you may be able to let it go a bit longer than 12k)
I hate the fact of selling it but I am still in school and the student loans and other bills are killing me so I gotta let the toys go. You can email me at [email protected] or through this site. Thanks, Jason

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I now have pictures ready to be emailed for anyone interested. I tried to upload some to the site but only 2 of them were able to be uploaded. They are in the member gallery if I remember correctly. I can email you all the pics just leave me an address.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Correction, the pics are in the bikes of the DML thread. Go to gallery home and you should see them there.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Monster is still for sale. Anyone interested?? I have pictures I will email if interested.

·
Registered
124 Posts

Got the pics. Nice bike. If you woulda got back to me 3 weeks ago, I prolly would have jumped all over it. But, I bought a project bike instead. If it's still up in a few months, I might give it a second look.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

It's still for sale. I know it's probably a bad time to be selling a bike. Well if anyone is interested let me know before I change my mind.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.