Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1999 Ducati 996S Monoposto, red with white number plate. Indidually numbered #197. Bike came with lots of extras including carbon front fender, airbox and airrunners, Ohlins rear shock and steering damper. Bike has lots of extras like fully adjustable rear sets with carbon heel guards, carbon sprocket cover, carbon Termignoni slip-ons, carbon chain cover, 3 windshields (original, race, dubble bubble), two seats, two sets of mirrors, golden open clutch cover and red ducati performance pressure plate. Bike has now 12900 miles, 12k service done when also new clutch installed. Currently bike has Michelin Pilot Race tires. Original red rear stand and red cover are included. Bike runs great, looks and sounds awesome!

Moving back to europe so need to sell other ducati away!

PRICE: $8500 or make on offer

if interested send email to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Re: 1999 Ducati 996S Monoposto #197 Irving TX

yummy....

crap, I sold my last kidney. :(

good luck with the sale....... that there is a purdy bike [thumbsup]

·
Registered
840 Posts

Jari,

You are going back???
Sucks to hear that, but hope it was your own decision...

I wish I had the money right now, maybe Andre and I can come up with something...

To everyone looking, this bike is awesome!

SC1

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

shadowcougar1 said:
You are going back???
yes! i've decided to go back at this point of time! timing is a bit open still, earliest next summer! i just dont have time for 996S, as Multistrada works pretty much for all riding what I have time for!

·
Premium Member
1,397 Posts

This is a awesome bike, if I only could talk the girlfriend of putting of the wedding for another year! Good luck with the sale! (should be pretty quick at this price.)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts

This bike is awesome. It is absolutely beautiful in person. The pictures do not do it justice!! [thumbsup]

Swanny

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Re: 1999 Ducati 996S Monoposto #197 Irving TX $8500!!!

Jari,

Is your 996S still for sale? It looks great in the pics and sounds like it has great goodies. Who did the work, AMS?? I live in Dallas, let me know.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: 1999 Ducati 996S Monoposto #197 Irving TX $8500!!!

Bike is still for sale! All the services after I bought the bike has been done by AMS!

Let me know if you wanna see the bike? Bike is in Las Colinas, Irving!

jari

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Yep, it's sold alright... to me. Wow, what an awesome bike!!! It's a great example of a Tamburini bike, used but extremely well taken care of. It looks like it has less than half the miles on the odometer. Many kudos to Jari for using the bike as intended but keeping it in prestine shape in the process. Hard to do but greatly appreciated. It will find many friends in my garage and will be equally well cared for. Kind of like a Kentucky Derby winner being put out to pasture! I consider myself very lucky to find a bike close to home in this kind of shape. Many thanks to the Monster Board!! I've always wanted a 916/996/998 and my dream has come true! Life is good.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Wow, fastwin you added another bike to your stable, good for you and lucky Jari got a local buyer. I saw the bike once when we all met up for the AMS dinner, that was a great looking bike, and just like that left me in the dust on 75.
Fastwin, keep this one or ur 999 warm for me, at least i would know where to buy a good used bike from.
Rami

1 - 13 of 13 Posts