Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

381 - 400 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
The map is full, new members can't be added, and several names have gone inactive - isn't it about time to do away with the old and bring in the new?

http://www.frappr.com seems alot more versatile, as members can pin up their own location, pics, and other info.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
This has been on my 'to do' list.

I'll check out that link....

·
Premium Member
3,128 Posts
Dasm said:
The map is full, new members can't be added, and several names have gone inactive - isn't it about time to do away with the old and bring in the new?

What ! You don't know where you are ?

[laugh]

·
Registered
277 Posts
Bad Dog said:
What ! You don't know where you are ?

[laugh]

Baddog, Kinda.. I think I do... I'm the member closest to the nude beach around here. But I haven't found it yet, so if any of you find it please let me know where to go!

Speeddog, this is the response they sent me after an inquiry about member limit

Hi there,
we can only display 100 pins at a time on the Map itself. So,
as more people hit the Map, including visitors, then older pins will
fall off the Map. However, members who have added themselves with a
name
and/or photo will always be present in the "Members" tab.

Frappr doesn't offer different versions, so no upgrades of any kind are
available right now.

Hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional
questions, comments, or concerns.

Michael C.
Frappr! Community Support

·
Registered
32 Posts
San Diego, CA
When I get out of town I most often ride to Julian, Borrego, Palomar Mtn
Type of Riding: tour to sport depending on road/conditions (steering clear of squids on UJM liter bikes wearing sneakers)

·
Registered
35 Posts
i'm new and looking for a group of guys or gals that wouldn't mind a newbie coming along on a ride. i'm learning to ride on my monster 620 and would like some one to let me know what i am doing wrong if there is anyone out there or any rides in the west los angeles areea (near culver city) let me know

·
Registered
14 Posts
i'm new and looking for a group of guys or gals that wouldn't mind a newbie coming along on a ride. i'm learning to ride on my monster 620 and would like some one to let me know what i am doing wrong if there is anyone out there or any rides in the west los angeles areea (near culver city) let me know
Hi, have you found people yet? I'm on Rose avenue just north of Culver between Overland & Sepulveda, let me know...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd definitely be down to ride with you guys I just rode/moved back here from Utah where i was working and riding this past year, just been kinda messing around PCH and Malibu on the weekends but I'm sure some of you could show me some cool stuff!
Here's a video of some of the highlights of some of the riding this past fall in Salt Lake City. There is also a video that has highlights from my ride here from Utah.
Name -=Aaron=- nickname > ShoKk
Location Playa Del Rey

·
Registered
6 Posts
Any Riders in Burbank/Valley/Hollywood Area?

Any riders in the Burbank area? I'm new to the area and looking for some people to ride with. Hit me up!

381 - 400 of 426 Posts