Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
mrg2k, what gives? :eek: That aint cool!

MonsterHooligan, Please don't blame SoCal Monsters as a whole, because we didn't know anything about where the logo originated.

I can assure you the "HOT" logo will not be considered for the SoCal logo.

Regards,
AC

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
:-X ;D

Hmmm....might be a bit of a problem to use that "M".

That license plate looks familiar as well, I think somebody is already using it.....

LOL!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Hey guys, how about using this as our SoCal logo?
If you think it looks dumb, I promise it won't hurt my feelings if you say so...
I'm confused. What SoCal logo are you talking about?

Regards,
AC

M

·
0 Posts
What a shame ;D dont we have some Movie Studio Designers in this fine group :p

·
Registered
142 Posts
They stole it from me. Those bastards!
I knew I shouldn't have posted it here.

Okay, so replace the M with a bike instead, what's the big deal. Doesn't anyone else have Photoshop and some free time???

·
Registered
142 Posts
I will introduce myself then. Monster 620 Dark '03. Oceanside, CA. Riding 13 years. Blah blah. I'm usually up at Palomar Mountain on the weekend (I'm the retro jacket and half helmet). Too far south for many of you, but I've been known to span the states from time to time.

·
Registered
83 Posts
mrg2k, what do you mean by legit? I drew it from scratch if that's what you mean...I'm also up for suggestions on either of my two designs. Or if any one has an idea, throw it out there and I can mock something up...

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
I love that freak'n duck!

Good job.

It kinda has a Rat Fink look, very cool.

Can you put some flames somewhere? Coming out of the tail pipe, coming off the tire....

Regards,
AC

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Here's macmatty's logo proposal:

IMHO, now we're getting somewhere.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Glad you guy's are digging it...I'll fine tune it a bit tomorrow, maybe add the flames that AC suggested...I think I'm gonna change the font too...Something a little more edgy....I'll post it when it's done....

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Glad you guy's are digging it...I'll fine tune it a bit tomorrow, maybe add the flames that AC suggested...I think I'm gonna change the font too...Something a little more edgy....I'll post it when it's done....
Hey macmatty,

There is an actual Ducati font you can use if you're interested.
I played around with them the other day using Photoshop and they look pretty cool. It may not be edgy, but it's cool.
You can find it at:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/downloads.html
and look for Ducati Fonts.
Or try:
http://www.ducatimonster.org/downloads/Ducatifonts.zip

Regards,
AC

·
Registered
83 Posts
I actually tried to download that font but could not get it to work on my mac....I'm a Visual F/X artist and have thousands of fonts..I'm sure I can find something cool...I really want the other members to give their opinions so we can come up with a design that everyone likes...I know I can't please everyone but I'm sure we can have a design people can live with...Thanks for the input AC...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts