Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cafeshops.com/socalduc

I was bored, so I threw version "B" on a white t-shirt (pocket graphic only) just to give everyone an idea on what it would look like.

Don't buy it, since it would make me feel guilty if I took someone's idea and made money on it.

Again, it's just for show!

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
I have a couple questions about the cafeshop.com.

1. Can we get different color shirts? (Black or white)
2. Can we get a large logo on the back?

I

·
Registered
83 Posts
It you guys need a Hi-Res version of the logo, or a Adobe Illustrator version, just email me and I can send it direct. The one on the monster board will not hold up on a t-shirt....

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
It you guys need a Hi-Res version of the logo, or a Adobe Illustrator version, just email me and I can send it direct. The one on the monster board will not hold up on a t-shirt....
Hey macmatty,

Send me a high resolution I can open with adobe photo.

I want to send it to my friend and get a quote for:
25 black T-shirts with a large SoCal Monster logo on the back and the name

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
I'll see about getting a quote for patches too.

Any suggestions on size? 3" ?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3" for a patch is good. Something that can go on the arm of a jacket. I wonder what it would cost for a 1' wide patch, something that would go on the back of a jacket. Maybe it would be easier to just get someone to embroider (spelling?) each one individually if the demand isnt high enough for a price break

·
Registered
83 Posts
Alright guys...this is what it looks like on black....I think we should put just the duck on the left chest about 3 1/2 " wide, and the full logo on the back. I already got a quote on the patches, there is a minimum of 100, and the will run about $5 a pop. That's for a 5" wide patch...I personally think the patch should be just the duck in the circle, just like the left chest....I will have a t-**** quote by the end of the day......

http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/gallery/DML_Member_Bikes/Socal_t-shirt.JPG

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
what's the size of the full logo on the back?

And if we do get the patches, put me down for 3. A minimum of 100 @ $5 is a pretty high number. Are there that many people on this board?

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Alright guys...this is what it looks like on black....I think we should put just the duck on the left chest about 3 1/2 " wide, and the full logo on the back. I already got a quote on the patches, there is a minimum of 100, and the will run about $5 a pop. That's for a 5" wide patch...I personally think the patch should be just the duck in the circle, just like the left chest....I will have a t-**** quote by the end of the day......

http://www.ducatimonster.org/ImageFolio3_files/gallery/DML_Member_Bikes/Socal_t-shirt.JPG
Sweet! I think black is the way to go.

AC

·
Registered
83 Posts
We can do embroidered hats in smaller numbers...maybe we should do that...there's about a one time fee of $100 to get the disk made but after that we can get them made as we need them....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Oh by the way...this logo design is my donation to the So Cal Monsters. It belongs to all of us. Do with it what you please. My only request is that we don't let other clubs use it..We should keep it exclusively to the So Cal Monsters. I have already declined the Houston club when they ask me to change the text to Lone Star. It would be nice if I can squeeze a FREE shirt or hat out of guys!!!

·
Premium Member
6,957 Posts
you guys can borrow my embroidery place.
they will do patches or hats for me with no minimum order.

i've got a tshirt guy, too.

(of course my commission is one free of whatever youre getting done ;D )

·
Registered
83 Posts
Alright...the quote I have for t-shirts is 72 shirt min. for $10 a pop. That is for 6 color back, and a 2 color front. These are high quaity screen printed t-shirts. NOT heat transfers. the design will last as long as the shirt. This price includes setup, screen charge, and shipping. My old boss gave me the best deal he could so let me know. We will have to come up with $720 for the full order and someone should be responsible holding the shirts and arranging for pick up from the members.

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
Can we check with Jeff H./M-Hooligan's T-shirt guy?

The price you got is not unreasonable, in fact it's good.
But $720 is a lot of cake, especially when we may have to sit on a bunch of it...

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
**** UPDATE ****
I will wait on the new thread until we figure out where we plan to make our order.

**** UPDATE ****

I will start a new thread to get an idea how many shirts each person wants.

·
Premium Member
620 Posts
Update on my SoCal T-shirt quote:

"Anthony, I am waiting on my art guy to give me a quote on how many colors are in this artwork and how much it will be to separate it and put to film. Will get back to you once I find out. Are you in a hurry on these? I am just buried right now. So if you can give me a little time I will get them done for you guys at cost. But if you need them really quick I won

1 - 20 of 39 Posts