Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey gals,

I was at Del Amo today and saw a poster advertising a fashion show and cocktail party to introduce the new Women's Ducati Wear line. It's Saturday, December 2nd, at 7 pm ( I think that's the correct time, but you should double check ;) ). My hubby's office holiday party is that night, so I can't go. :( But for anyone else who will be in the area, it might be fun! :)

I flipped throught the catalog. Some of the new stuff looks good. It's nice to see more gear for women.

Are any other local dealerships in other areas doing something similar?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,487 Posts
This photo originated from another board on a thread about hottie chickies on Ducatis, which of course, describes all of us... [cheeky]

But anyway, I really liked the suit, sans the cut-out in the "chesticular" region--and the whole vinyl thing. [laugh] Why can't Ducati make this kind of stuff for real? I don't know if there's a full-body shot of her, but the stripes and the way the joints are detailed are very flattering. It doesn't hurt that she's got a fantastic figure either... ::)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
192 Posts
Whu?
Is it the suit, or that fact that Ducati pays PYTs to parade around in the suit?
Did I say something wrong?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Grio said:
Whu?
Is it the suit, or that fact that Ducati pays PYTs to parade around in the suit?
Did I say something wrong?
Well both actually..... [laugh]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Do my eyes deceive me? Are those high heeled boots she has on????? SERIOUSLY
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Grio said:
Whu?
Is it the suit, or that fact that Ducati pays PYTs to parade around in the suit?
Did I say something wrong?
Ok, I gotta ask. And, I should prolly know this already. I've got an idea. But, what's a PYT?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
DuCaTiNi said:
PYT = Pretty Young Thing
:-* :-* :-* :-*

i think
That was what I was figuring. But, I was wondering if it was meant other, more derogatory ways..

Pretty Young Tramp
Picky Yuppie Tart


take your pick, the list could be endless.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
someone should totally manufacture gear that actually looks flattering AND has all the bells & whistles (armour, leather, quality stiching, back protection, etc...) although I doubt we could get a fit like that off the rack.

slowpoke13 said:
That was what I was figuring. But, I was wondering if it was meant other, more derogatory ways..

Pretty Young Tramp
Picky Yuppie Tart


take your pick, the list could be endless.
lol....
i don't think it's either of those
picky yuppie tart
::) ::) ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
DuCaTiNi said:
someone should totally manufacture gear that actually looks flattering AND has all the bells & whistles (armour, leather, quality stiching, back protection, etc...) although I doubt we could get a fit like that off the rack.

lol....
i don't think it's either of those
picky yuppie tart
::) ::) ::)
Hey, I was being nice. There are lots of bad ones. I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be derogatory.

On a topic note, my girl had a hell of a time finding gear. Got to the point I had to put snaps on the hips of her jacket because it gave her wings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
slowpoke13 said:
Hey, I was being nice. There are lots of bad ones. I just wasn't sure if it was supposed to be derogatory.

On a topic note, my girl had a hell of a time finding gear. Got to the point I had to put snaps on the hips of her jacket because it gave her wings.
some of us like riding with wings :angel:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
DuCaTiNi said:
some of us like riding with wings :angel:
She wasn't liking them. Had to get a slightly larger jacket due to long arms. And the cut for the hip ended up being really wide. Personally, I thought it was fine. But, she wanted it tighter to her body.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,487 Posts
I just liked the design of the suit. It could be made to have armor/padding in it, however, I'm guessing the lack of aforementioned protection along with a very thin leather is what makes it attractive. Bummer.

gr8ciehall said:
Do my eyes deceive me? Are those high heeled boots she has on????? SERIOUSLY
My first riding boots were $30 black vinyl platform heels from Payless Shoe Source. [laugh] But I'd wear her heels for a short trip. You can hook the heels on the pegs on the freeway--it's comfy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,057 Posts
Mostrobelle said:
My first riding boots were $30 black vinyl platform heels from Payless Shoe Source. [laugh] But I'd wear her heels for a short trip. You can hook the heels on the pegs on the freeway--it's comfy.
Never thought of that! I have a pair of redwings that I've wore recently dirt bike riding that I thought I would wear as well ...I'd hate to break a heel! [laugh] Being a new rider, I couldn't imagine wearing heels, not yet anyway! ;D
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top