Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went to the first shop on my "Eric sees all the Duc shops in Southern California" tour, Beverly Hills Ducati.

Nice little shop with a few aftermarket goodies.

M

·
0 Posts
Was there the other day. Briefly talked to one of the guys about their shop and some service questions I had about my Monster. He seemed nice enough and willing to answer my various questions. The store itself was void of customers but it looked like they had a few bikes in the back for service.

They might be on the high side for service though, as I was quoted $350 for my 600 mi. checkup!

·
Registered
600 Posts
I had no idea there were laws for price tags.

I like BHD too. I think it has the best looking bike showroom in town. Their staff are very nice and they do spend the time to answer even your most newbie questions. I wish they expand on aftermarket stuff. They seem to have room to do so, so I'm hoping they can put a little bit of effort there.

So Fleedatzmonster, how may shops are there in SoCal?

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah they seem to have PLENTY of room to put aftermarket stuff..but nothing is there really.

I'm not sure how many shops are in town to be honest. There is ProItalia and then another place down the 405 around Long Beach.

·
Registered
600 Posts
There's one in Brea, and there's another in Oceanside that I went to.

Oh, just to keep the subject on Beverly Hills Ducati, I just bought a Monster from them! YAY!

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
The one in Brea is SoCal Ducati. SoCal Triumph expanded, getting the franchise that Malcolm Smith Motorsports relinquished.

They've only been a Duc dealer since about March, so they're still a ways behind. I haven't been there, only talked to them on the phone. Seemed like nice folks, no slam intended, they just haven't been around long.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going south on the 405 there looks to be a BIG multibrand Duc shop off on the left. I thought that was long beach..but who knows...I'm a california NooB :-D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts