Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos gonna ride tomorrow ;D Sorry I just couldnt resist. Its lovely in So cal right now and I really do miss you guys ;)

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
You are a MEANIE!!! These poor cold Monster riders, need our support... You taunt them? Shameful :'(

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sthe very least I can do Ally, they need to know that Retro and I are think about them from time to time :)

·
Registered
735 Posts
My monster barely starts anymore. It has been in pieces so there haven't even been any laps around the garage. It is good to hear from you guys once in a while. I am glad the riding weather has been good to you. No riding for us. :'(

I have been down to Manley's several times this winter to get some bits and pieces for the S4. They have your arch-rivals bike in the "lobby" to drool over. It is way too easy to shoot the sh!t with Tony. Next thing you know I am going to have a SV650 for track days or a street legal motard bike. Too many options, too little cash flow!

I read in another post that your going to be in town in a month or so to pick up the battle monster after tuning. We should get together for dinner or something.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah as soon as I lock in the exact time and date Ill let you guys know.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Nice to hear that both Retro and Ducman851 think about us from time to time. AWWWWW shucks!!! Even if they still rub it in about nice weather, their hearts are in the right place. :-*

Let us know when you will be back I will drag Jay along.

Kim

R

·
0 Posts
hey when I have I rubbed anything last?
okay just so you know it's only 60 and raining..... ::)

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let us know when you will be back I will drag Jay along.

Kim
You mean Jay who moved to New York? At least that the last I heard.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
It is in the 60's and rainy here as well. I did go golfing yesterday though. I was the only weirdo on the course wearing a tshirt (and sweating). everyone else- all 10 of the other people there, were bundled up like I would dress when it got down below freezing..
Hope you are all staying out of trouble!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts