Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
No sled here, i used to , but the lack of snow got me to sell it. I had been thinking about buying one this year, but i think im gonna take on snowboarding instead, def a lil cheaper, and there is always enough snow for it. Now if only i could get out of hybernation (kinda sad i know)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well thats fine too, when im not on my sled you can find me at Afton Alps (but with skis, not one of those board things)

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
ive got sleds...usually end up heading north to grand marais or finland, mn twice a year with friends from college. anyone else travel north come winter?

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Had one (and loved it) but sold it last summer due to lack of snow and getting sick of tripping over it in the shop.

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Had sleds for years then decided quads were a bit more utilitarian. And with a good set of sand paddles, you can have some serious fun with a fast quad in the snow.

Can't quite keep up with sleds but I can go alot of places they can't...unless a lake crossing is needed...

Ryan

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
ZLTFUL said:
Had sleds for years then decided quads were a bit more utilitarian. And with a good set of sand paddles, you can have some serious fun with a fast quad in the snow.
Lots of people are buying track kits for the big utility quads. Our local dealer has an Outlander 800 with the Apache tracks, and it's supposed to be a blast to ride. Not sure if you can use 'em on groomed snowmobile trails, though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts