Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
We've already determined that crashing into a flock of sheep is the best possible thing to crash into. When you're finished crowd surfing over a few hundred sheep, you come out completely unscathed and wearing a beautiful new sweater.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey, my name is Tyler. Lived in Salt Lake on the U campus until about a week ago, now I live in St. George. I am going in August to med school in Missouri, but might just keep posting here cause it's where I started.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Hello All,

My name is Chris and I'm a student at the U and have an '07 S2R 800. I would love to meet up for a ride. Just message me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Chris,

My name is Jerry, I have an '00 900ie. I was planning on a ride up Little Cottonwood Canyon (Sandy, Ut.) this Sunday, see you at the park n ride lot around 6pm? It's at the mouth of the canyon..

·
Registered
107 Posts
Utah Riders

Haven't been on here for a while, between computer access problems, log in problems, and work.. But now most of that is taken care of.. Can't seem to get rid of working though.. I've seen a huge increase in Monster riders on the street over the last few years, but still no real increase on the DML.. My Monster is down for mods, but I still have a CBR I ride, and would love to get together for some group rides this summer. Maybe set up some kinda BBQ after a nice ride. Lets all get together

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sbk

Hey all,

Who's planning on going to the World Super Bike Championship on May 31st? i'm planning on ridding the Duck out to the track so if any one wants to join up to ride out there i'm game.

Juan

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm Jacob, a student at the U and a new Ducati rider. My 06' S2R is bright orange, so if you see me on the roads just honk and say hey!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still there?

Looks like most of the posts for this group are from a few years ago. Does anyone still get together to ride?

I'm from Provo and was looking for local rides when I came across this site. Can't believe I've never seen it before. I bought a Monster S2R 800 brand new from White Knuckle in '07, and the bike only has 1200 miles on it. Yes, that is correct, 1200 not 12,000. I don't exactly get out to ride that much, but I'm looking to change that.

Anyone doing the Wing Nutz Wild Ride this Saturday? Any other rides coming up?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Nice! I'm a Utah rider (SLC) and have pretty much the same bike--an 06 S2R 800 with 6100 miles on it. I do lots of big and little cottonwood rides. Any good places to ride in Utah valley?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't resist adding another 06' S2R 800 from Salt Lake City. There seems to be a pattern here. We should start a sub-group for S2R riders.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice! I'm a Utah rider (SLC) and have pretty much the same bike--an 06 S2R 800 with 6100 miles on it. I do lots of big and little cottonwood rides. Any good places to ride in Utah valley?
The Alpine Loop is a fun ride, and Provo Canyon is awesome ever since they expanded the lanes. Last week I rode up to Park City with a couple buddies and it was a blast. Never ridden up either big or little cottonwood, but I bet it's a blast.

·
Banned
10 Posts
I am up in Logan not sure of to many people up here riding a Ducati, really have not seem many. I would not mind to meet up with other and do a ride togather

Dave

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Sunny St. George, where we (I) ride year round. Would be nice to find another Monster rider down south.
P.S. If you want to know what its like riding here right now, go and get your wife's hairdryer, set it to HOT and blow directly into face.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Long time lurker and somehow I never came across this section. I've got an 06' 620 and 08' 848 and I'm looking to do some group rides this summer.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts