Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a lot of miscellaneous stuff for sale that is up on the "other site" but want to put it up here too. Pics are up there as well. Doesn't seem to be a section for it on this site anymore, but here it all is anyway:

Okay, so I am clearing out the closets and the room to make, well...room in my wallet for a pretty good sized mod (new wheels). No credit cards for this one. I decided that I could only get the pretty Dymags Duck-Stew is selling if I can make up at least 2/3 of the capital by selling off a few things.

So below is a list of all the stuff (as of now) that is for sale that fits in the miscellaneous section. There will also be a few things in the parts section (a hugger and some mickey mouse mirrors).

We'll start with the fun stuff and move down the list:

Early 2000's Epiphone Les Paul Standard in black. The classic and iconic rock guitar that every rock god needs to own. I bought this in 2000 or 2001 brand new for $550 and used it for a few live shows and some recording, but I had so many guitars at the time that it just didn't get played that much. Finish is near perfect, with just a few small dimples that I couldn't even get pictures of they were so small. Tone is classic Gibson Les Paul, action is low and slick with no fretboard buzz. I went through the entire guitar today and there is no crackle in any of the pots. Put on brand new strings today as well and it is ready to plug in and play. It has strap-lock pins so you will need to pick up the strap end of the connectors but those are easy to find and inexpensive.

$350 plus shipping.

The next item is a Marine Corps ring that I bought several years after boot camp but did not ever really wear. It is sterling silver and electroplated 14k gold. Purchased new at MCRD San Diego for $125. I am willing to part with it for $75 shipped. The ring is a size 10. I tried to capture as many details with the photos as possible, but that turned out to be somewhat difficult. On one side is the flag raising at Iwo Jima, the other shows the birthplace of the Marine Corps at Tun Tavern, and the top is a red stone with a golden eagle, globe and anchor.

$75 shipped.

I also have a small GPS that is in perfect condition in the original box with all software and manuals. I just don't really use it enough to justify keeping it, so my loss is your gain. It is the Fujitsu-Seimens Pocket Loox N100. It comes with a pre-loaded 2gb card with US and Canadian maps. The little thing works like a charm and is small enough to not get in the way of the gauges.

Bought it for $150.

Selling it for $100 plus shipping.

I have a few Pelican watertight cases for sale as well. One attache (model 1490) with the lid organizer that retails together for $125. Inserts can be purchased to customize for your laptop if you desire. Comes with two keys.

Selling for $90 plus shipping

I also have the larger Pelican 1500 case in orange that comes with both the padded dividers and the photographers lid organizer. This setup cost me over $150. It does have some stenciling on the face and sides that can be removed with some naptha or laquer thinner. It is just silver sharpie.

Selling for $100 plus shipping.

Are we done yet? Not quite. Still have a few things to put out here. I also have Ryobi One+ Impact Driver that was never used, still in original box with all packaging. I bought it to change out my flywheel to the Nichols lightweight, but ended up having it done by my mechanics while some other work was being taken care of. Literally zero hours on it.

$40 plus shipping

I have a Samsung HD845 HDMI upconverting DVD player for sale as well. Got the PS3 and don't use it anymore. It is in perfect condition functionally and looks like it just came out of the box. Comes with remote and manual.

Price lowered to $65 plus shipping

One Gator Bags portable 3 space rack bag. Excellent condition with shoulder strap and rack screws.

$40 plus shipping.

One Roland DP-8 Sustain Pedal that will work with most electric pianos/keyboards.

$15 plus shipping

Targus Podium Coolpad laptop cooling pad. Helps your laptop keep cool and swivels too!

$15 plus shipping.

And the last two items for sale are:

Grand Theft Auto 4 for PS3. Just not quite into it as much as I thought I would be. $45 shipped.

and

Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story - Blu-Ray Disc. Great movie, funny as hell, but in the spirit of clearing out: $25 shipped.

That's it my friends. I take paypal but love money orders/checks as well.

PM me with your zip code for shipping costs on noted items.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts