Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

so, uh, chevron @ 9?

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  22718 
#1 ·
Hello!

#4 ·
joekarati said:
are you f-ing kidding me...? you ready to roll homie!!!!???? welcome back!
Neck is still kind of a mess, and the work thing is about to crank up (trailer shots due in a month or so), but I miss riding and hangin', so screw it.

It's gonna be a slow put around the hills today, I'm out of riding shape (and any other kind of shape too, come to think of it)... If anyone can make it, see you there. If not, next time!

#5 ·
SteveG said:
Neck is still kind of a mess, and the work thing is about to crank up (trailer shots due in a month or so), but I miss riding and hangin', so screw it.

It's gonna be a slow put around the hills today, I'm out of riding shape (and any other kind of shape too, come to think of it)... If anyone can make it, see you there. If not, next time!
Would love to Steve..... but I'm workin' today... :( Maybe next time, eh?

#11 ·
Yep, I missed all the rain. Great ride, empty roads, mostly dry and mostly clean, with a couple of exceptions. Only issue is that one of the kick stand bolts came out at some point, so when I parked and got off I almost dropped the bike as the kick stand gave way! Rode it over to BHD and got a new one installed, so NBD. It was good to be in the hills again; last time was the 33 ride I went on forever ago. Got about 120 miles of twisties in, and I'm feeling it... neck, knees, wrist, ugh, getting old!

Too bad no one could make it out; next time I'll decide to go more than 8 hours ahead of time.

Steve

#17 ·
Hey! I haven't heard anything from Steve in a while! Then again I haven't even popped in here for a while. Last time I passed through the area they were rebuilding the Chev on PCH? Is that done yet? Is it still a Chev?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.