Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... and we were met with let's say less than desirable conditions. Though the sun and the temps were great, the sand, salt, black ice, gravel ,and mud weren't appreciated too much (all over cr42, 28 & 30). The weekdend previous to this past one was great, nice clean roads (in the same area). A week later they turn to sh!t. I guess that's what happens when you head north. Which leads me to my question -
Does anyone know of any good riding a tad south where we wouldn't have to worry about frosty conditions? I/we typically ride all day, anywhere from 4-500 miles if that matters. Any suggestions would be great, and as always, anyone who'd like to come along is more than welcome.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I did a quick loop up around Bear Sunday - Rock Salt on the roads :eek:

Of course I find out going into a nice sweeping left hotter than I should - pucker moment....

Nothing I am aware of South that would be as good or warmer - but I am open to a cruise if we do find something

Hey - this season has been the best so far in 5 years so I am grateful.

G

·
There's not much south of the Catskills. Route 23 through Wayne is about as exciting as it gets. I would suggest visiting Watchung or South Mountain reservation and maybe a jaunt through Morristown via rt 202.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I've got fam down in Bucks County, PA. , when we go down there, I always sneak away and lose myself on some pretty badass roads and somehow find my way back. I just don't know exactly where to find those roads, ergo headin down there w/ me is a hit or miss. I'm gonna post on the PA regional board and see if any of those guys might be able to offer me some clues. I'll get back to you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts