Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i see more and more dots on the map but nobody seems to ride. Am I the only one who cares ??
I'm up for tomorrow sat 9th. :-/

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
There seem to be rides going off at leat every other week no?

I am probably going to be off work this comming up TUESDAY..anyone up for a ride then? haha

S

·
0 Posts
I'm also down for a ride, where you whanna go lucas?

BTW which dot are you on the map Ducato? You just change your name or you not on the thing?

I care and have been on almost every ride except the last Rock Store get together due to work. Life sometimes get in the way of our fun :(

·
Registered
849 Posts
Well, I'd love to but will be looking at an R6 for sale tomorrow AM and my brother-in-law is leaving tomorrow night. I'd like to have breakfast and/ or lunch with the family or something of that sort, only get to see him every couple years. What about Sunday really early? Crestgal?

-R.

D

·
0 Posts
I'm on the Westside...MarVista

above the "I" of Eric...but I guess I'm not there already
and btw where can I see an updated version of the map?

·
Premium Member
739 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Lucas- I'm not going to make it for a ride Sunday. The bike is still at BH Ducati. As soon as the monster is back on the road, count me in!

George

R

·
0 Posts
I am probably going to be off work this comming up TUESDAY..anyone up for a ride then? haha
depending on where you might be heading....I would prolly be up for a ride tues.?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Barring any last minute problems with work, I am up for a ride tomorrow. Eric is in Venice and I am in Brentwood. Where are you Retro?

Want to ride Piuma and connected canyons in Malibu? We can then go to Malibu Country Mart for some breakfast or lunch as the case may be. Or we can ride later in the afternoon.

Anybody else want in.

BTW, how great is it that a short while ago it was tough to get a ride together, and now we are planning one for a Tuesday?

·
Registered
8,800 Posts
------------snip----------------
Anybody else want in.

BTW, how great is it that a short while ago it was tough to get a ride together, and now we are planning one for a Tuesday?
Yeah...I want in.
Great, you guys are having a ride on Tuesday.
Just great.
Have fun.
Without me.
Bastiges.
;D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi guys, I'm up for saturday and sunday. ;D

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nick, it won't be the same without you.

Eric, Retro want to meet at the Chevron at PCH and Sunset? What time is good for everyone?

And, Lucas, the ACH ride is this weekend, right?

R

·
0 Posts
hey...I am up in Malibu near latigo.....I am not sure where Piuma is yet...being new here....so let me know when and where I am pretty open.....I guess if the ride is more up here I could meet you further north also?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yeah. Makes no difference. Maybe we meet at the Malibu Country Mart. I like to take Los Flores to Piuma to Los Virgenes to PCH south to Malibu Country Mart when I ride on my own and get breakfast up there. Never done it in the other direction. That would be cool. When do you want to do this?

Where is Eric?

R

·
0 Posts
okay Eric posted on a tues ride post....let me know when you want to meet
and where at the country mart and I will be there..yellow m900...black arai..
thanks hope to see you guys tomorrow.... :)

Starbucks, Malibu Ktichen?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts