Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....after installing my new Arrow exhaust over at cchyper's place ;D

So I was put-put-in along on 520 (west) in the carpool lane approaching the last eastside exit...when all of a sudden some dude on his Suzuki GSX-R 1000 lane splits in between myself and a car. This wouldn't be a big deal normally, but he was doing a freaking WHEELIE!

So I gun it and catch up to him to give him the your fuccing stupid look. As I am shaking my head, he revs it again and pulls the front end up and proceeds to wheelie for about a 1/8 of a mile, lane splitting in between cars....and puts it down just before going over the bridge span on 520. He proceeds to do it again while crossing the lake, cutting off cars and putting his life and others on the line.

I think about 4 other cars were dialing 911 on their cell phones waiting to see him bail...

The guy was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. And here I am wearing full leathers on a commute day. ::) They would have had to peel him off the asphalt with a spatula if he crashed.

Thing #556 on my NOT to do list: Lane split, while doing wheelies at night time wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

Cliff Notes: Guy wearing a t-shirt and jeans on a GSX-R 1000 lane splits myself and many other cars on 520 last night...doing a wheelie.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Natural selection will take care of these people. But they do give us all a bad name. That sucks. I am glad that we ride the Monster, and generally people don't associate us with those kinds...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WOW! Give that guy a big... [smiley=waytogo.gif]

I've seen more and more people wheeling on the freeway lately. It's got to be biker boyz and the likes.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I lost a vergy good friend of mine last august on 405 and 520 interchange he was a very good rider ...WAS ... sooner or later . I like to have fun just not that much fun. [smiley=dead.gif]

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
bikes like those will cull the herd quite nicely when placed into the hands of schmucks like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts