Ducati Monster Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
MotoMojo said:
I live up north Im not sure Im allowed.
Are you being banned based on reputation now? I figured most places would not ban you until after your first visit!

I will be going. If roads stay dry, might even bust out the Gerbing and RIDE!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
OK FOlks, I'm not dead yet!!! So It's looking like there's not a lot of trail riding in Maine! Cause that's where I'm heading, and one shop in the whole state that specializes on nothing but ducati (Moto Milano), so I might hang in there, and just spoil myself w/ and bmw enduro as a grad gift (or with all the extra fat cash my wife got with the promotion thats taking us to maine anyway!) 2 bikes are better than on anyway right???? SO count me in [thumbsup] I'll be there on Fri Night! My wife moves to maine in 2 weeks, but I got another 8 mos here in CO!!!!

Brew
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
The only thing that sucks about Quinns is the like $4.50/pint price tag! But regardless of the price I find it hard to pass up a good pint of Smithwicks! So if the show migrates there, count me in! BTW are any folks from up North heading down? Thirdly...why the hell are we doing this at Panera? I mean we all ride ducatis not vespas! Heck why not skip beer and go rright to >:D starbucks >:D then!!! [cheeky]

brew

das right I'm back bitches!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
monsterbrew said:
BTW are any folks from up North heading down? <-------------- Read through the previous replies.

why the hell are we doing this at Panera?<--------------- Maybe your reputation precedes you, and they knew not to have you around beer?!!!
What's up with your sorry ass?? (and welcome back from under your rock)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
Read the prev post? Looks like you are the only positive reply from up north Bick!!! Anyway, looks like I'm oly gonna be able to stay for sandwhich and salad :-( No Jack Quinn's for me. My wife is leaving on Sunday, and some friends invited us over for cocktails later that evening. Or as I would say "going over to some friends to get shitfaced!" Normally I'm a selfish bastard and I'd skip out, but that might not be in my best interest!!! Anyway see whoever's going on Fri.

bre
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
monsterbrew said:
The only thing that sucks about Quinns is the like $4.50/pint price tag! But regardless of the price I find it hard to pass up a good pint of Smithwicks! So if the show migrates there, count me in! BTW are any folks from up North heading down? Thirdly...why the hell are we doing this at Panera? I mean we all ride ducatis not vespas! Heck why not skip beer and go rright to >:D starbucks >:D then!!! [cheeky]

brew

das right I'm back bitches!!!
I knew we'd catch hell for having it at Panera, I'm just amazed it didn't happen sooner. The main reason is because they have a big meeting room, and it's kind of a central location for Southern Colorado. There's also a large amount of sensitivity towards mixing alcohol and motorcycles between Dave and myself on this (we're both MSF instructors, force of habit). Litigation is also something we're sensitive toward, being an officially recognized club and not just a bunch of mooks getting together.

That said, we'll endeavor to have future meetings at resturants with more character. But the club is about RIDING first and foremost. We ride Ducati's, not Harleys!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
76 Posts
Hey guys!

New guy to RMMHA, and just saw this post. I'm definitely going to try and make it. I just moved back to CO after 4 years in Texas - boy is it good to be home! ;D

I'm in Aurora, and would be interested in riding down with anybody else who is coming from up north. Feel free to PM me so that we can meet up somewhere.

NateDog
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
smitch said:
being an officially recognized club and not just a bunch of mooks getting together.
Actually, we'll just be an officially recognized bunch of mooks getting together! [laugh]

brew
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
monsterbrew said:
Actually, we'll just be an officially recognized bunch of mooks getting together! [laugh]

brew
Yeah, whatever short-time.

NateDog said:
Hey guys!

New guy to RMMHA, and just saw this post. I'm definitely going to try and make it. I just moved back to CO after 4 years in Texas - boy is it good to be home! ;D

I'm in Aurora, and would be interested in riding down with anybody else who is coming from up north. Feel free to PM me so that we can meet up somewhere.

NateDog
As it looks now, I will ride.

I will be coming from the Northwest, we could meet at the Conoco - C-470 & Santa Fe @ 5:30 - from there down through Perry Park/Palmer Lake to limit miles on I-25.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
NateDog said:
Hey guys!

New guy to RMMHA, and just saw this post. I'm definitely going to try and make it. I just moved back to CO after 4 years in Texas - boy is it good to be home! ;D

I'm in Aurora, and would be interested in riding down with anybody else who is coming from up north. Feel free to PM me so that we can meet up somewhere.

NateDog
Welcome home. Were in Tayhas were you?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Anyone else going to ride tonight?

Nate, Thanks for the PM. Hopefully we will see you soon.

Is anyone from the North still GOING?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
76 Posts
Regretfully some things have come up with work and I won't be able to make it tonight after all. :(

I do hope to come by Gov's sometime in the next couple of weeks - it just depends on my work schedule.

NateDog
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
BickS2R said:
Anyone else going to ride tonight?

Is anyone from the North still GOING?
OK Bick don't bail out now!!! I don't wanna be the only one representin!! If your still ridin down, I can meet you at the north end of town. gimme a shout 719*229*1688

brew
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,552 Posts
Sorry, Brew.

Stuck at work late. Can't make it down tonight.
 
21 - 40 of 48 Posts
Top